BY TWIX

Terrika J.
Memphis, TN
I have loved the Twix candy bar since i was little kid. I love the combination of chocolate and carmel used on top of the cookie it is just right so that the chocolate or the carmel doesnt over power the other. I definitely would recommend this candy to others.
Jasmine W.
Fort Worth, TX
Can you say YUMMY!!!!! You can never go wrong with a twix. With the crunchy base topped with soft Carmel coated with chocolate , OMG !! Very affordable. Worth every penny. yes
yes great value.
Ty'zsa M.
Gainesville, FL
Twix minis are just the right size if you're looking to simply satisfy your chocolate craving compared to the bites where you have to eat 4-5 to equal 2 minis. It wasn't too pricey for the amount given. I would definitely recommend especially if you have children.
Ashley D.
Virginia Bch, VA
All time favorite!! I love peanut butter and this was even better than a recess! I actually don't like original twix cause I don't like caramel. But these are heaven!
Linda A.
Because I am trying to cut back on calories and sugar where I can, the minis are the perfect size for me! I feel like I can give into my cravings without over indulgence because of the size of the bars. I like to keep a pack in the frig., for a special treat!
angela l.
Tiburon, CA
This are soooo good but dangerous. One is not enough so I find myself reaching in the bag for more until they're all gone. Reasonably priced! Great to share with a friend. I usually pick these up at target. A must buy for movie night or choco carmel cravings!
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Always a good choice! The crisp and Carmel flavor is always good! Great candy to spilt with someone l, as you get two to a pack! Very good and not a heavy chocolate very crisp and enjoyable
Kathy C.
sierra vista, AZ
Yes, it would be nice for me to share one of the Twix bars with someone like my husband. But why? That taste so good that I'd much rather eat them both all by myself.
Emily D.
Nacogdoches, TX
Perfect classic. Sometimes you just need a Twix. There is the perfect combination of biscuit and caramel in each bite. And devilishly moreish- I can't resist the King Sized option, knowing that if I buy a regular, I'm going to want 2 more sticks in no time.
Eric A.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Twix is one of my favorite candy bars. Best of all worlds: chocolate, caramel, cookie crust, love it. Not too filling either. Easy to grab and eat on the run for a quick pick me up. Afterall, chocolate's good for you, right?
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part