BY TWIX

Ashley F.
Panama City, FL
One of my most favorite chocolate bars. I love the caramel. I don't eat them too often but when I do I really enjoy them. I love the price and get them when I'm tempted at the grocery store. I would say they are really good for the price. I will buy these again.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
These are such a classic favorite bar. There is milk chocolate on the outside, and rich caramel and crispy cookie on the onsite. It has such a great balance of a variety of textures.
Kate W.
Love love love love these twix bars. I am a big fan of chocolate and caramel and having a crispy aspect in it makes it even better. The only bad thing about the mini ones is that you eat a lot
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I swear I like these even better than the original Twix! They are so freaking tasty!!! I found them at my local grocery store and was so impressed! They weren't expensive at all and I will continue to purchase as long as available.
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
I love it when you bite it and you can see the caramel hanging at the end! Not only does it have the perfect texture but it has two pieces so after your down with one you can attack the other
Grace K.
Milton, MA
Twix is such a great candy! I couldn't imagine a better combination of flavors. The two bars in one bag makes it the perfect candy to share, if you can stop yourself from eating both yourself!
Marshanna V.
Without a doubt my go-to chocolate candy. I love the caramel and cookie combination. I have a giant of bag of these on hand all the time. Absolutely my favorite candy.
Kimberlee T.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
These are just as delicious as it's larger counterpart with half the calories and you don't have to bite into them and worry about the caramel getting on your clothes. Just one bite and it's devoured! Easy to unwrap, simple to eat and still satisfies that craving.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
I love Twix Minis for when I want a bit of chocolate, but I'm not opening a full size candy bar and want to eat the whole thing. Perfect size for on the go or for a candy bowl in the office.
Terrika J.
Memphis, TN
I have loved the Twix candy bar since i was little kid. I love the combination of chocolate and carmel used on top of the cookie it is just right so that the chocolate or the carmel doesnt over power the other. I definitely would recommend this candy to others.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part