BY TWIX

Brenda D.
Kenner, LA
Love the taste, I would buy again, sold in most stores, I eat it weekly, I buy so many bags at a time because of the great flavor it doesn’t taste like other brands it comes in other flavors
Diana V.
Burbank, IL
Just stocked up on these from the halloween clearance. So good and small enough to carry in my purse for rewards for the kids or when that sweet tooth kicks in. It's a cookie in caramel covered in chocolate what more need I say
Alice L.
Forest Hills, NY
Literally my favorite candy bar of all time. The combination of the cookie biscuit and caramel and chocolate balance each other out and this isn't too sweet for me. I'd buy this everyday for its cheap price ($1!) except having too much sugar isn't great for you.
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I swear I like these even better than the original Twix! They are so freaking tasty!!! I found them at my local grocery store and was so impressed! They weren't expensive at all and I will continue to purchase as long as available.
Maiesha M.
Plano, TX
This is a nice change from the traditional caramel twix, especially if you like peanut butter. The overall flavor is the same and just as yummy it just has a smooth peanut buttery flavor. Who it honestly tastes like a chocolate covered cookie with peanut butter.
Alexander P.
Sacramento, CA
Twix Minis are one of my favorite on-the-go snacks. The perfect amount of chocolate and caramel that comes in each bar temporarily curves my sweet tooth while providing me with a quick and sometimes necessary burst of energy that inspires the remainder of my day.
Courtney E.
I love Twix! The way the caramel and the cookie crunch combines in my mouth...it's heaven. It's definitely a texture thing, in a good way. I love the quality of the chocolate and the way everything comes together. So delicious!
Pamela H.
Shepherdsville , KY
I was very disappointed in this twix! Twix is one of my favorite candybars but this one is awful!!! The peanut butter is very dry...& doesn't mix well with the cookie part of the twix...it made it very dry & bland tasting.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
I used to love Twix all the time as a kid but now that I am older I don't care for them as much. I'm not sure if they changed the recipe or if it's just my taste buds changing but I have other candy bars that are my favorite.
Luna B.
Twix are amazing. The cookie, chocolate, caramel combo is sooo good. Unlike a lot of regular size candy bars, twix makes you feel full. It's a lot more satisfying than most candy bars. Love.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part