BY TWIX

Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like this candy. Every bite i take its so delicious. Its has Caramell and chocolate with a pice cookie in the middle of it. Making ever bit so good. I will recommend this to
Friends and family.
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These used to be the only twixes I liked when I could find them as a kid. Not a huge fan of caramel at the time. I'm not as big over them now, but I do love them occasionally when I can find them. They're like year long tagalongs when I can find them only cheaper haha.
Courtney E.
I love Twix! The way the caramel and the cookie crunch combines in my mouth...it's heaven. It's definitely a texture thing, in a good way. I love the quality of the chocolate and the way everything comes together. So delicious!
Marina A.
I L-O-V-E Twix. It's a really good chocolate and it's really great. This pack is good because you have mini Twix, so you don't need to have a big one if you don't want
Isabella C.
San Diego , CA
FAVORITE CANDY and it always seems to hit the spot! This might be a TMI, but this is definitely my go-to candy when I am craving a packaged sweet, especially at the time of the month! haha. I am sure all of us girls can relate!
Taryn D.
Buffalo, NY
I bought these for my work bowl. I like the mini size for portion control. I love twin for their Carmel chewy size with a bit of crunch. Perfect snack for the afternoon to get me through the rest of the work day. Will continue t restock, especially when on sale.
Blessing N.
Clinton, MD
I don't even know where to start because I absolutely love this chocolate. Whenever I'm at the store it is my duty to buy this candy. It has caramel, cookie wafer, and is drizzled in chocolate. I mean doesn't that make your mouth water, lol. Anyways try this product.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
AAAAHHHH!!! OMG!!! This Is one of the best products Twix has ever made I love Twix and now they have made it with Peanut butter the two best things to put together. I am a candy person so we keep a candy bucket in the house and we always have twix in the house.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
I used to love Twix all the time as a kid but now that I am older I don't care for them as much. I'm not sure if they changed the recipe or if it's just my taste buds changing but I have other candy bars that are my favorite.
Tamela M.
Chillicothe, OH
For all the chocolate and peanut butter lovers out there. This is amazing. I combination of a twix bar with peanut butter is perfection. and the price is just the same as all other candy bars.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part