BY TWIX

Isabella C.
San Diego , CA
FAVORITE CANDY and it always seems to hit the spot! This might be a TMI, but this is definitely my go-to candy when I am craving a packaged sweet, especially at the time of the month! haha. I am sure all of us girls can relate!
Tina W.
Richmond, RI
Twix is my go-to satisfying candy bar when I'm out shopping and see that row of candy at the checkout and have a craving. I love the mix of chocolate, caramel and wafer bar inside. So yummy!
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
I used to love Twix all the time as a kid but now that I am older I don't care for them as much. I'm not sure if they changed the recipe or if it's just my taste buds changing but I have other candy bars that are my favorite.
caitlin r.
Quincy, MA
I'm obsessed with Twix! My fave! I love the layers. I like to eat them that way. I love to pick the caramel off first and then eat the cookie with it. I wish they made giant bags! I love the tiny bite sizes in the minis. You can just pop them in your mouth! Yum!
Courtney E.
I love Twix! The way the caramel and the cookie crunch combines in my mouth...it's heaven. It's definitely a texture thing, in a good way. I love the quality of the chocolate and the way everything comes together. So delicious!
Alejandra P.
By far my favorite chocolate bar! It is just the perfect mix of chocolate, Carmel and waffle cookie. It's so delicious and not too overwhelming. I definitely recommend it.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
These are such a classic favorite bar. There is milk chocolate on the outside, and rich caramel and crispy cookie on the onsite. It has such a great balance of a variety of textures.
Pamela H.
Shepherdsville , KY
I was very disappointed in this twix! Twix is one of my favorite candybars but this one is awful!!! The peanut butter is very dry...& doesn't mix well with the cookie part of the twix...it made it very dry & bland tasting.
jasmin s.
Round Rock, TX
This is my favorite chocolate its yupper yummy and i really lik this good price not to expensive its affordable amazing falvor supper good it melts in hyour mouth usally buy at heb or walmart or gas station i will always buy this price worthy and will repircghase
Tamela M.
Chillicothe, OH
For all the chocolate and peanut butter lovers out there. This is amazing. I combination of a twix bar with peanut butter is perfection. and the price is just the same as all other candy bars.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part