BY TWIX

Olivia A.
Columbia, SC
I do not eat Twix as often as I used to, but its chocolateness and crunchy center is too good to resist. The chocolate does not taste fake compared to other chocolate candies. I normally get it from a convenience store or a vending machine, and the price is reasonable.
Yvette G.
Del Rio, Texas
Love twix but always regret buying this bad because I can eat them all. But it is worth it to buy for candy bags and Halloween. We always make sure to include these in the candy bags. And my husband likes them for work candy jar
Joy H.
I don't eat them a lot but they're definitely a tasty treat for sure. I enjoy eating these bad boys on occasion. They're worth splurging on sometimes but not all the time. I either buy them at the gas station or the store. I would recommend this candy to other people.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA
Love keeping these all astound the house for when I want something sweet. I love twix it is one of my favorite candies and has been since I was a little kid. They are perfect to satisfy any sweet tooth!
Cheyanne T.
Adamsville, AL
Omg their so good I can't get enough of them omg I can honestly say I'd be broke if I was able to buy these all the time because it fills my craving and I always want more but I just never have enough time to get up and go to the store but you should wt them for sure
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This one's a classic. Never disappointed by the mix of soft and crunchy, not too overwhelmingly sweet. I don't eat candy too often but when I do, this is the one I want.
Hannah K.
One of my favorite candies ever! It's amazing! Its a great price, it rates absolutely amazing! Definitely a favorite if you're a chocolate lover. You can get it just about anywhere. I buy it all the time! Definitely recommend.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
Definitely in my top five candies. Twix is amazing. That cookie crunch and rich, smooth caramel... Makes me hungry for one (or five) just thinking about it. When I get a bag of assorted chocolates, Twix is the first one to be eaten.
Rachel Y.
Tooele, UT
While not as delicious as the regular Twix, I do enjoy these on occasion. If they would have added the peanut butter to the caramel instead of replacing it, it would be better than the original!
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I like Twix a lot and think they have a pretty unique flavor compared to other candy bars. To be honest, I very rarely purchase candy bars in general but I would be very happy if someone gave me a Twix.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part