BY TWIX

Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
Definitely in my top five candies. Twix is amazing. That cookie crunch and rich, smooth caramel... Makes me hungry for one (or five) just thinking about it. When I get a bag of assorted chocolates, Twix is the first one to be eaten.
Ashley H.
I love these mini twix, it is so much better than eating a normal size one. I think when eating a normal size one has way to much sugar and this one is small enough where you do not feel s guilty.
Mahima P.
Greenville, NC
Twix is one of my favorite chocolates! I would totally recommend it! And these Fun Size Candy Bars are great for if you want something sweet to eat but are on a diet haha! Totally recommend it!
Mykel W.
Reno, NV
Twix might be my favorite candies. They are for sure one of my favorites. I wish they were a little bigger, but they're great. They taste really good. The cookie and the caramel and the chocolate all go really well together. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Michele M.
Bardstown, KY
Twix bars are a tasty treat of chocolate, caramel,and cookie. I have purchased them at grocery stores, gas stations, and most anywhere candy is available. Since there are two bars I one package, it's a great small snack for now and you can save the other for later!
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these little Twix! I never really had any Twix before recently, and I LOVE them! I'm not too huge on chocolate, or caramel especially, but these are a new favorite :)
Joey P.
Fillmore, NY
These are the perfect size treat for the kids at school. Just enough chocolate to get them through when they need an extra lift. I think the price is acceptable and purchase them weekly for the kids at school. Everyone likes them and are thankful to have them around.
Stephanie G.
The best!!! Sweet tooth delight!!! No matter where you are..movies, road trips this is my go to candy bar. Creamy peanut butter and the snap of the cookie.. Aaa! Heaven!!! I enjoy it frozen too
Betty B.
Marysville, OH
Love these! I love caramel and everything about the Twix candy bar!! I eat this occasionally but the flavor is OUTSTANDING! It doesn't compare to alternatives as it's original. It's repurchase worthy
Lucía G.
Trujillo

I love this! its flavor is rich and the truth is economical, because I would like to have food lover and sweets, especially chocolate !! THIS IS THE BETTER OF THE LIFEEE.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part