BY TWIX

Samantha S.
Waco, TX
Mmmm.... delicious chocolatey-caramel TWIX bars. You know you want them... I have to be really careful when eating these, or I will be regretting the pounds. :) I put on! LOL
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these little Twix! I never really had any Twix before recently, and I LOVE them! I'm not too huge on chocolate, or caramel especially, but these are a new favorite :)
Allison C.
Sunnyvale, CA
I really enjoy Twixes and these Twix Minis are really convienent for on the go! However I think the longer Twixes are more satisfying because their bigger size is preferable for me rather than the mini size.
Kylie T.
Sugar Land, TX
Twix are one of my go-to chocolate bars! I love the crunch and the caramel. They're a bit more sweet than other chocolate bars, like Kit-Kat but if you have a sweet tooth and are a huge fan of caramel, I always recommend twix
sam b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are surprisingly good. Nice subtle peanut butter taste with still the rest of the goodness of a twin. Worth trying out if you are a peanut better and chocolate person.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can never go wrong with Twix. Crispy in the inside with caramel. Good value and is sold practically everywhere. I eat this 2 to 3 times a month. Delicious flavor. Always good for road trips. Very much worth the repurchase.
Jose C.
My all time favorite chocolate . I remember every Halloween I would steal this from my parents room and just pig out with a big bag of them, til this day I still love twice.
Mykel W.
Reno, NV
Twix might be my favorite candies. They are for sure one of my favorites. I wish they were a little bigger, but they're great. They taste really good. The cookie and the caramel and the chocolate all go really well together. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
One for myself, one does my daughter...always a win win. I love the crunch AND the gooey together. Put them in the fridge for a few hours to enjoy an extra delicious treat!
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Anything chocolate nd peanut butter, I'm down. But I was kind of offset to see a Twix with peanut butter? really different, but they are defineitely good and worth trying!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part