BY TWIX

Angela P.
Boston, MA
This is a childhood favorite for me. Very portable and easy candy to eat. Super fun for kids because they look like logs so you could add red and yellow candy on top and pretend it's a fire. The combination of caramel and biscuit is amazing! Classic candy for road trips or people on the go! Not very messy, although watch out for the occasional drop of caramel!
Empress C.
stone mountain
Twix is delicious I just love the fact that for years they always given you two! Choose the left twix or the right it doesn't really matter both are absolutely fantastic. I'm sure that you will be happy that you went with this product of choice.! You are sure to get a crunch and Carmel filling!...Mmm yummy!
Erica W.
College Park, Maryland
Twix is so yummy. It's one of those candies where if you put it in your purse, it wont get super melty and harder to eat. The inside of twix is a nice crunch and is super delicious. I love this product so much, please go and buy it as soon as you possibly can
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
I love Twix! I am a huge caramel and chocolate fan so this is a perfect treat for me. I have even found I can eat one bar at a sitting and keep the other bar for another time. They don't melt easily (a plus for me, I don't like dirty hands), and are just plain yummy!
Kari T.
Greenville, TX
Which is better left twix or right twix. I personally like the candy bar, but it's gone in about seven bites and the value on that seems a little sub par. Although I am very sure that the amount of candy you are getting is equal for others, the key thing is perception.
Janelle A.
Beaufort, SC
LOVE TWIX! Probably my fav candy that there is, I love the chocolate but the cookie part the most I love how crunchy it is. I get sick of chocolate fast so it is nice just to be able to have the minis at my local grocery store, these are a little cheat snack
Tiara N.
El Paso, TX
Very delicious! I prefer the bite size instead of the regular size because you can eat small pieces whenever you want instead of having to eat the whole candy bar at once. It's a great snack to have when you are on the go because there are multiple servings.
Jess D.
Roseville , CA
Who doesn't love cookie, caramel, and covered in milk chocolate. Plus there are two so you can share or save one for later. Yes it's a good value if you can find them for less than $1. If you haven't tried it before I think you should go out and get one now.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been loving twix since I was a kid. I love that crunchy cookie taste mixed with the light carmel. I usually buy these at grocery stores. I rarely go out of my way to get them unless I have a hankering for chocolate. I do get them in the halloween bag with the mini sizes for the kids in my neighborhood. The left overs usually get devoured by my husband and I.
Rebecca B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I prefer the caramel to the peanut butter but, you can't EVER go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter, in my world. I get them at my local gas station for less than $2. I can get them at work for $1.50. I will continue to buy these forever. My 2nd favorite.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part