BY TWIX

Diego R.
Rosemead
This has to easily be one of the best candy bars out there. I have never been disappointed in this candy. It’s great for every occasion. Especially Halloween, I remember wanting to get these and whoppers all the time. Anytime one of these are available is a good time.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
I love twix, and theses are just about the perfect tiny treat, with a great balance of sweet and crunchy.  They have a little more chocolate to the amount of cookie and caramel compared to the full sized bar, but are otherwise basically the exact same thing.  It's not a fabulous chocolate experience or anything, but definitely tasty and probably my favorite Halloween candy option.
Kat S.
I can't believe I just wrote a review of Kit Kat and I mentioned that sometimes I like to "snatch" them from the kids on Halloween and Influenster would let my review be posted until I too that word out. How funny is that? Anyway, Twix isn't as good as Kit Kat in my opinion. That is all.
Dani C.
New York , NY
I love the regular twix candy bars, and this festive version of it did not disappoint. There was still a good ratio of cookie to chocolate to caramel even though it was a different shape. I eat twix quite often, and the price is not bad.They do not really inflate it just because it is a seasonal item.
Sarah H.
Las Cruces, NM
Greatest candy of all time. The crunch of the wafer and caramel really come together with the chocolate coating. If you choose to preserve this in the freezer, I suggest waiting for it to defrost because the caramel will be rock hard.. but other than that, these will definitely satisfy a sweet tooth:)
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
Twix are one of my most favorite candy bars!!! I have been eating them for years. They are perfect for a sugary snack when you are craving something sweet. I remember when I was younger Twix had other flavors..like cookies and cream Twix. I SO wish they would bring those back again. But, for now, the original Twix are just as wonderful and I will continue to buy and eat them :)
Erin V.
Keisterville, PA
I have always loved Twix, since I was a small child and my Pap Pap used to buy them for me. Not only are they delicious and perfect when you're climbing the walls for some chocolate in your life, but for me they bring back a lot of special memories. As much as I curse those impulse buys they put at the register, I can always dig up enough change from the depths of my purse to buy a Twix.
scott h.
Goshen, OH
wow heres 1 i didnt think that would taste good when the commercial came out it was only when my brother bought one instead of the bar i wanted i first tryed it thinking ill end up just throwing it away but nope it was good and a plus i love peanut butter in items
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Love this bar because of the way they added peanut butter. I personally love peanut butter so I already knew I was going to love this chocolate bar because of the peanut butter. I already love the bar the way it is but adding the peanut butter made it taste better.
Christina C.
i love twix minis! sometimes opening up a regular package can be a little too rich for me, so these minis are perfect. i can eat a few and them put them away for later. although they are hard to put down. i also like that it's so small you can just pop them in your mouth.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part