BY TWIX #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Miranda S.
My favorite chocolate bar, I really like the caramel and cookie with chocolate. It's a great combination. This is one of the cheapest chocolates you'll find at the store that tastes yummy. I really like twix.
Zitlaly C.
One of my favorite candy bars are these! They taste super good, it's a fracker with Carmel and chocolate it's just so good I always have to get one when I go to the store they're only like 1 with some cents 🤘🏽
Jeimy C.
Anaheim, CA
One of my favorite chocolates !!!!!
it's a perfect combo of soft and crunchy
I'm craving one just talking about it .
if you like chocolate with a bit of caramel this is perfect
and you can find these anywhere
Courtney D.
Twix is one of my favorite candy bars. It is one of my go to choices in the candy aisle and I'm never disappointed! They are usually really cheap depending on where you go and they are definitely a good treat!
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you haven't tried this delicious snack, you are missing out! It is a very affordable snack that can be found at just about any store. If your a chocolate and caramel lover then you will definitely love this!
Tameka G.
Twix has been my favorite chocolate candy since i was 5. Most candies have nuts or peanut butter which i hate. It is loaded with caramel. Cheap and delicious. This is my go to candy.
serafima K.
This used to be my favorite chocolate to buy, but after awhile i just thought it was so blah. There wasn't much flavor other than tasting the chocolate and cookie. It was chewy, which I liked and the price was very affordable. It's not my favorite, but everyone has their opinions on food.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Twix minis. They are my guilty indulgence. And since they're so mini I try to pretend I'm not eating as much as a whole bar even though I just eat half a bag in one sitting 😂
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Delicious. Love the caramel taste of all. Another one of my favorite chocolates. It's chocolatey, and crunchy when you bite into it. I usually eat a bar at least maybe once a week.
Momoko K.
San Jose, CA
My best friend is in love with these. I didn't try them until I bought them for her for her birthday! They have this addicting taste to them. I'm not sure if it's the crunchy texture with or the smooth chocolate caramel but either way they are absolutely delicious.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part