BY TWIX #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Nathan L.
Jacksonville, FL
Twix is always the fun, crunchy, sweet, and ever so tasty candy. Don't believe me? Set out a bowl of random assorted candy bars and see which one disappears first. As a supervisor who regularly does just that for his team, I can tell you from years of experience that Twix is the first to go.
Tiffaney M.
Santa Fe, TX
I used to love Twix candy bars when I was a teenager. I still have a preference for them above all other candies, but I don't eat much candy anymore. I will admit though, when my kids do their Halloween trick or treating, I still tend to get the Twix out first for my private indulgences!
Brittney C.
I love giving these out for Halloween! They're tiny and perfect to drop in the candy buckets. This is one of my favorite candies and it's awesome that it's mini so that I can save some calories lol I love twix!
Krysti P.
Stone Mtn, GA
One of the best candy bars ever! Chocolate, cookies and caramel. Plus, you get not one, but 2 bars in each package. Eat one now and save one for later or share with a friend. Twix is definitely a classic candy bar.

I don't eat candy very often, but when I do, Twix is at the top of my list.
Amai L.
Oh my God. Completely delicious. I am a fan of chocolate bars and these are certainly one of my favorites ever. I recommend you try them if you have not done so, they are delicious!
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Delicious. Love the caramel taste of all. Another one of my favorite chocolates. It's chocolatey, and crunchy when you bite into it. I usually eat a bar at least maybe once a week.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love twix ! They are a perfect snack for going on the go ! They are melty if you hold them in your pockets to long but you'll probably eat them before that happens . I get them at any store that sells food !
Alexa G.
Manteca, CA
Two things, who doesn't like chocolate and who doesn't like carmel? That would be weird! This is just goodness in every bite. Smoothe Carmel with a crispy crunch of cookie deliciousness. If you have a candy craving, this would be the one to choose.
Debra M.
Kirkwood, NY
To Twix or not, that is the question. Little mini Twix's are ideal for my afternoon desire for cookie, caramel, and chocolate. They are the perfect bite size and so yummy! I have several a week and keep them in my office stockpile as my favorite.
Dawn G.
MILWAUKEE, WI
Yummy YUMMM and yummy.. these Fun Size Twix bars are good.. the caramel is smooth, yet chewy.. the way I like. The cookie is awesome.. seems almost a different taste than I remember.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part