BY TWIX #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Aeryl C.
HODGENVILLE, KY
I tried Twix because I was told that they tasted amazing. They were alright nothing spectacular about them. I can take one or leave it, but it wouldn't be my first or second choice.
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
I used to buy candy bars for my little cousins when I used to go to the country side and these were their favorite ones. I love them too, it just brings me back such great memories!!
Cynthia H.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are AMAZING. They have the perfect crunch and I think they're perfect on the go. I love putting them in the fridge and then eating them. They're one of my favorite chocolate bars!!
Krysti P.
Stone Mtn, GA
One of the best candy bars ever! Chocolate, cookies and caramel. Plus, you get not one, but 2 bars in each package. Eat one now and save one for later or share with a friend. Twix is definitely a classic candy bar.

I don't eat candy very often, but when I do, Twix is at the top of my list.
Brittney C.
I love giving these out for Halloween! They're tiny and perfect to drop in the candy buckets. This is one of my favorite candies and it's awesome that it's mini so that I can save some calories lol I love twix!
Nay F.
Great twist on twix. This peanut butter is creamy yet the cookie is so crunchy. Perfect pair. I first tried this candy in middle school and then it disappeared for a while but when I found it again at my local Walmart it became my little treat to myself.
Heather A.
Fort Rucker, AL
Hands down my favorite candy bar ever. I live for this and always buy for Halloween but then have to run out last minute to rebuy because I've eaten them all. Seriously though, i have no self control when it comes to Twix. I love it, all of it. The chocolate, caramel, cookie is perfection.
Tiffaney M.
Santa Fe, TX
I used to love Twix candy bars when I was a teenager. I still have a preference for them above all other candies, but I don't eat much candy anymore. I will admit though, when my kids do their Halloween trick or treating, I still tend to get the Twix out first for my private indulgences!
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
Twix candy bars are delicious. I do find their left twix/right twix advertising campaign to be a little strange, though. While I think it's clear that they are being silly, I've actually heard people question whether the left and right sides are different. For the record, both sides are identical and delicious.
serafima K.
This used to be my favorite chocolate to buy, but after awhile i just thought it was so blah. There wasn't much flavor other than tasting the chocolate and cookie. It was chewy, which I liked and the price was very affordable. It's not my favorite, but everyone has their opinions on food.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part