BY TWIX #9 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Destini H.
Elkton, MD
This are absolutely great. I'm not a big caramel fan but when it comes to these, it's absolutely delicious. there isn't too much caramel , there is just enough. It's super affordable and I would and have definitely recommended this to others!
Elisabet D.
I am not a giant fan of chocolate bars but Twix is the perfect combination of chocolate, Carmel, and cookie. They are consistently good every time I buy one and there is not another candy bar that compares to it.
Kacy S.
Georgetown ky
What's better around the Christmas time then a santa shaped chocolate Caramel candy nothing at all the flavor is unforgivable I eat this to much but that's okay I would buy these over and over again oh wait I do
Irina R.
This is by far my favorite candy to get in Halloween. I love the minis because you don't have to feel so guilty after having...well maybe one too many. You can buy these anywhere and they are kids favorite as well.
shannon J.
Sartell, Mn
I love me some twix! While taking my daughter trick or treating, there is a particular house that also hassle out full size candy to the adults. I always grab the twix. Once I tried bthe peanut butter ones. I fell In love even more and I can't get enough !
Jessica F.
Cheyenne, WY
This candy bar has the best combination of everything: chocolate, caramel, and crunchiness. It's my favorite go to snack. And I love that it comes in two sticks so I can save one for later if I'm not that hungry...but let's be honest, that never happens!
Maureen N.
Waterbury, CT
Love love LOVE! I scored a full sized twix bar when I went trick or treating yesterday (no, I'm never too old to trick or treat) and as soon as I took it out of my bag my dad took it and ate it :( I love the new bite sized twix too. one of my favorites!
Allyson H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I admittedly will eat just about any candy bar type situation you put in front of me. However, I will go nuts over Twix. The original or peanut butter version. I absolutely love Twix.
Makaela R.
Portsmouth, VA
When I found out my friend never had a Twix before I literally ran to the store to buy a couple. I wish I took a picture of how her face lit up ! One of the best chocolate candies.
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
Best. Candy. Ever. And they're minis! Better than any other candy in my opinion. When I splurge on a bag, it's gone in a day. And super affordable! There's no other candy I'd treat myself with all day ever day
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part