BY TWIX #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Lyndsi A.
Ashkum, IL
Twix are by far my favorite candy! I love the chocolate and the caramel and the crunch you get from the cookie! Idk why I bother buying these little bite sized bags bc I can eat the whole thing before I notice! Lol
Elisabet D.
I am not a giant fan of chocolate bars but Twix is the perfect combination of chocolate, Carmel, and cookie. They are consistently good every time I buy one and there is not another candy bar that compares to it.
Kendra B.
Love the chocolate land especially love the ice cream version of it. You can find it at any grocery store and it is not expensive and tastes great! I definitely recommend this to people who like crunchy chocolate bars!
Amai L.
Oh my God. Completely delicious. I am a fan of chocolate bars and these are certainly one of my favorites ever. I recommend you try them if you have not done so, they are delicious!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my top 5 chocolates and over the years I just found I don't crave chocolate like most women would ! (I get told I'm crazy) but i know there are others out there that feel me! I love twix and i have to have it in the freezer omg this is making me want one!!!
Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Crunchy, gooey, chocolatey. It's a good mix of textures and flavors all mixed together. It has two bars in it so if you don't want to eat it all at once it won't make a mess with caramel. I never store it because it's too delicious.
Rosie Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite chocolate of all time. If you know me and want to win me over, this is the way to my heart, Twix. I had a friend send me a Twix in the mail one time to cheer me up, loved it
Cynthia H.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are AMAZING. They have the perfect crunch and I think they're perfect on the go. I love putting them in the fridge and then eating them. They're one of my favorite chocolate bars!!
Brittne D.
Waterford, MI
Holy goodness, people... I was so excited when I discovered that Twix started making a peanut butter candy bar! The cookie inside is chocolate (best idea ever), and instead of Carmel, it's filled with creamy peanut butter!
Heather A.
Fort Rucker, AL
Hands down my favorite candy bar ever. I live for this and always buy for Halloween but then have to run out last minute to rebuy because I've eaten them all. Seriously though, i have no self control when it comes to Twix. I love it, all of it. The chocolate, caramel, cookie is perfection.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part