BY TWIX

RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I use to eat Twixs like non stop even when I was dieting because it doesn't have many calories but I became sick of them because I had to many and I don't love how they are to much caramel. I still love them though, the chocolate and caramel and a cookie type center. A great pair and I would still recommend them. I love the minis with this candy. It's just enough. The price isn't a lot.
Gaby F.
Bakersfield , CA
Twix is my all time favorite chocolate! 😋 i buy it in any stores i go to. It has a verry good flavor! I don’t compare it cause i dont really care for other chocolates lol . I highly recommend this chocolates to everyone you will love it!! #twix #twix #chocolatelover
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
Chocolate, caramel, cookies, what more could you want. These are a delicious candy with tons of flavor. They are chewy and crunchy at the same time which is a huge thing for me. They are easy to find, cheap to buy and super tasty. I highly recommend them to any candy lovers
Olga D.
La Grange Pk, IL
Perfect snack size, a great tasting candy. I got these during halloween to give out and ended up keeping them for my self. Great chocolate, caramel, cookie taste. These are great when you just want a taste and don't want to open a big bar, or don't want to feel guilty for eating a big bar.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A couple of Twix minis and you have a great, portable snack you can eat any time. These are convenient to keep in your purse or a few in your desk at work. I like the milk chocolate that tastes delicious and sweet covering over some sweet caramel and a crispy cookie inside.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite chocolate bar/candy. The combinations are just so perfect. I love the wafers cookies and enjoy that they are covered in chocolate. The perfect ending is the caramel in between. Such a great chocolate with the perfect combination. It's my guilty pleasure.
Rocelmar F.
Weston, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a chocolat fan, but sometimes I get anxious  and I need sugar in my blood. Last week, that happened, and my boyfriend gave me one of these. It was really good, for me, because I don't really enjoy the taste of chocolate, I liked that it has like a cookie and something delicious inside. I'm not going to buy this in the future for personal tastes but they are super good.
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
Greatest candy of all time. The crunch of the wafer and caramel really come together with the chocolate coating. If you choose to preserve this in the freezer, I suggest waiting for it to defrost because the caramel will be rock hard.. but other than that, these will definitely satisfy a sweet tooth:)
Kat S.
I can't believe I just wrote a review of Kit Kat and I mentioned that sometimes I like to "snatch" them from the kids on Halloween and Influenster would let my review be posted until I too that word out. How funny is that? Anyway, Twix isn't as good as Kit Kat in my opinion. That is all.
Dani C.
New York , NY
I love the regular twix candy bars, and this festive version of it did not disappoint. There was still a good ratio of cookie to chocolate to caramel even though it was a different shape. I eat twix quite often, and the price is not bad.They do not really inflate it just because it is a seasonal item.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part