BY TWIX

Elizabeth Z.
Madison, AL
Twix are just the best of all candy bars. You get two in a package so it's like double the treat without really adding extra calories, and the mix of chocolate, caramel, and the cookie core is unique and delicious.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
One my favorite candies is the Twix candy bar. Love that cookie and caramel combination along with the chocolate is an absolute perfect mixture. Definitely affordable and can usually be found almost any store. 🍫🍫😗
Irina R.
This is by far my favorite candy to get in Halloween. I love the minis because you don't have to feel so guilty after having...well maybe one too many. You can buy these anywhere and they are kids favorite as well.
Jennifer A.
Bell, CA
Favorite candy during Halloween. Love the crunch and the sweetness. I remember how many bags of these I used to get when I was just a kid. I can finish multiple bag on my own that's why I love to give out Twix during Halloween
Ruth S.
Oh My God! These are one of my favorites of them all! The Twix bars no matter the presentation are great! It has excellent flavor. Has a lot of caramel on top of the cookie. Can't get enough!
Stephanie Z.
Boston
Twix is one of my favorite candies. The caramel, chocolate, and cookie are the perfect combo. I don't usually eat much candy, but when I do it's always this one. I think it's much better than snickers or milky way. I would definitely recommend it to people who are looking for a good candy bar.
Kacy S.
Georgetown ky
What's better around the Christmas time then a santa shaped chocolate Caramel candy nothing at all the flavor is unforgivable I eat this to much but that's okay I would buy these over and over again oh wait I do
Brittney Q.
Wellston, OH
I'm not big on sweets and chocolates but when I am craving something Twix candy bars are affordable and just sweet enough to curve my sweet tooth! I like that it's not all chocolate and the mix of flavors is perfect! Will always be my favorite candy bar!
Sabrina K.
This has been favorite candy bar since I was little. I wasn't a fan of caramel until my mom pointed out Twix had it in them! The mixture of chocolate, nugget and caram is perfect! The added crunch gives it dimension and makes it an enjoyable sweet treat!
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Twix because of the great flavor. I bought a package recently at Target and tried them with my husband. I can't wait to eat them again. Great price. Super affordable. Delicious taste. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a sweet treat!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part