BY TWIX

Lauren L.
Anaheim, CA
My boyfriend is obsessed with Twix bars! I buy these for him all the time, and it never fails to brighten his day. I've also been known to snack on these as well, and I definitely recommend them in full size or the minis!
Chantil A.
Arlington , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Twix bars , the crunchy taste and caramel taste in every bite is good . I don't eat them like I use to because to much of s good thing is bad for you lol . But I buy them occasionally at my local grocery store.
Allie D.
Yarmouth, ME
This is my favorite type of Halloween candy of all time. It is filled with rich caramel and chocolate which are sure to please all of the children who come by your neighborhood on Halloween night! There isn't a single person i know who wouldn't like this treat of Hallowenn
Kirashlee G.
AMAZING!!!!!! I love candies , but these are simply perfect. The size is perfect for baking, I use it in my stuffed cookies and brownies and they come out decadent !!!
Definitely worth it
Nikki V.
Twix is my favorite candy bar! I love the creamy chocolate, sweet caramel and the cookie crunch! The perfect texture and taste combinations! I endulge in a Twix once a month , and would recommend everyone else to do the same !
Bailey M.
Junction City, OH
I love this candy it is so good. But I recommend to not eat it with braces. The chocolate is so rich and flavorful. The Carmel and cookie are so good also. The kids love this treat they will do their chores for one!!
susan r.
The cookie is my favorite part of the Twix, and that is saying something, because the chocolate and caramel are perfect! I eat the top chocolate and caramel first saving the cookie for last!
Tamia G.
Omg the best I like these better then the Carmel ones ! I literally brought all of these one time from the local store. The only thing is that sometimes it's hard to find these in a store.
Elizabeth Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the Carmel chocolate cookie combination! Great for kids and adults. Good with a cup of coffee or in the trick or treat bags. Fair price, can find these anywhere. I buy them about once every few months always hits the spot!
Jennifer A.
Bell, CA
Favorite candy during Halloween. Love the crunch and the sweetness. I remember how many bags of these I used to get when I was just a kid. I can finish multiple bag on my own that's why I love to give out Twix during Halloween
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part