BY TWIX

Lauren L.
Anaheim, CA
My boyfriend is obsessed with Twix bars! I buy these for him all the time, and it never fails to brighten his day. I've also been known to snack on these as well, and I definitely recommend them in full size or the minis!
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sweet and crunchy, a very good combo. I try not to buy candy, but when I do Twix is one of my favorites. I especially love the new little 100 calorie options. Good way to satisfy my sweet tooth without feeling badly.
Kristin K.
Twix is my favorite candy bar. I love that it's not too rich. I like the caramel and the crunch together. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but these always do it for me when I'm craving something sweet or chocolatey.
Roberta H.
I was expecting this to taste like a Reese and Twix bar wrapped in one. It was sadly underwhelming. I fwon't be purchasing again or recommending to others. The original is so much better!
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter. Add some crunchy cookie and forget about it! These are kind of hard to find but when you do, they are a real treat! If you like regular Twix, give these a try!
Kate F.
Marietta, GA
Tastes great! Just caramel and the cookie is not to over powering just gives it a nice crunch. Good price, same as most small candy bars, easy to get on the go if wanted. Will continue buying this candy for a while!
Bailey M.
Junction City, OH
I love this candy it is so good. But I recommend to not eat it with braces. The chocolate is so rich and flavorful. The Carmel and cookie are so good also. The kids love this treat they will do their chores for one!!
Anna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm actually not a big Twix fan, my least favorite chocolate bar. They aren't bad, but I feel like they could use a little more chocolate. They are really great in some desserts, though!
Francelene G.
Orlando, FL
Just purchased another batch today from Walmart, ran out quickly 😭 literally this is my addiction it's sad lol but I've been hooked on this chocolate bar ever since I was younger the repurchase was definitely worthy
Alicia T.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love twix! I really do, sorry to tell you but I choose both sides lol those commercials say pick a side and I decided im going to stay neutral and eat both lmao! Twix is so delicious!
Kasey M.
Fort Worth, TX
Has anyone tried the white chocolate ones??
member-a3786a18b
Is this recommended?
Brandi P.
Wayne, MI
Which do you eat first... left or right?
Brandon C.
Horn Lake, MS
I've never seen these! Does anyone know where I could find some at?!
Monique P.
How do you eat it, do you just bite it or do you eat the top (caramel/chocolate) part then the bottom (crunchy/chocolate) part?