BY TWIX

Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Probably my second favorite candy bar, the crunchy part is a cookie instead of a wafer, which adds more substance to the candy bar instead of taking it away. Plus caramel and chocolate! Yum.
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
Whether you're a right twix or a left twix, you know that this candy hasn't changed in all its years. It was good when I was 5, and it's better at 23. 18 years and it never changed. I can't say that about many things.
Kimberly L.
El Monte, CA
These are my favorite chocolate bars to buy at the market ! They have cookie, caramel, and chocolate in them creating the perfect texture with the perfect balance of each . I also like freezing them for extra chewiness
Roberta H.
I was expecting this to taste like a Reese and Twix bar wrapped in one. It was sadly underwhelming. I fwon't be purchasing again or recommending to others. The original is so much better!
Kirashlee G.
AMAZING!!!!!! I love candies , but these are simply perfect. The size is perfect for baking, I use it in my stuffed cookies and brownies and they come out decadent !!!
Definitely worth it
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sweet and crunchy, a very good combo. I try not to buy candy, but when I do Twix is one of my favorites. I especially love the new little 100 calorie options. Good way to satisfy my sweet tooth without feeling badly.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are ok but really do not compare to either regular Twix or other peanut butter/chocolate candy like Reese's. I prefer the Reese's peanut butter flavor to this and prefer the caramel texture of the original Twix.
Anna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm actually not a big Twix fan, my least favorite chocolate bar. They aren't bad, but I feel like they could use a little more chocolate. They are really great in some desserts, though!
Myriam M.
This was literall my favorite candy as a child, i couldn't remember life without it, these are pretty good and i would recommend them to anyone willing to eat a cookie/chocolate which is what I would used to call it.
Alicia T.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love twix! I really do, sorry to tell you but I choose both sides lol those commercials say pick a side and I decided im going to stay neutral and eat both lmao! Twix is so delicious!
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
Is Twix your favorite chocolate?
Kristen K.
Maryville, TN
Which do you like better, the original or the peanut butter Twix?
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Left Twix, or Right Twix?
Brenda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Do you like the candy or the ice cream more?
Misato S.