BY TWIX

Chantil A.
Arlington , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Twix bars , the crunchy taste and caramel taste in every bite is good . I don't eat them like I use to because to much of s good thing is bad for you lol . But I buy them occasionally at my local grocery store.
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
Whether you're a right twix or a left twix, you know that this candy hasn't changed in all its years. It was good when I was 5, and it's better at 23. 18 years and it never changed. I can't say that about many things.
Francelene G.
Orlando, FL
Just purchased another batch today from Walmart, ran out quickly 😭 literally this is my addiction it's sad lol but I've been hooked on this chocolate bar ever since I was younger the repurchase was definitely worthy
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sweet and crunchy, a very good combo. I try not to buy candy, but when I do Twix is one of my favorites. I especially love the new little 100 calorie options. Good way to satisfy my sweet tooth without feeling badly.
Myriam M.
This was literall my favorite candy as a child, i couldn't remember life without it, these are pretty good and i would recommend them to anyone willing to eat a cookie/chocolate which is what I would used to call it.
Roberta H.
I was expecting this to taste like a Reese and Twix bar wrapped in one. It was sadly underwhelming. I fwon't be purchasing again or recommending to others. The original is so much better!
Kimberly L.
El Monte, CA
These are my favorite chocolate bars to buy at the market ! They have cookie, caramel, and chocolate in them creating the perfect texture with the perfect balance of each . I also like freezing them for extra chewiness
Rebecca R.
Auburn Hills, MI
A classically delicious candy bar that anyone can enjoy. It's super cheep and available pretty much anywhere. I could pick one up anytime and be happy with it. The flavor is great and it's wonderful for a sweet fix.
Tamia G.
Omg the best I like these better then the Carmel ones ! I literally brought all of these one time from the local store. The only thing is that sometimes it's hard to find these in a store.
Alicia T.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love twix! I really do, sorry to tell you but I choose both sides lol those commercials say pick a side and I decided im going to stay neutral and eat both lmao! Twix is so delicious!
Kelsey B.
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
When you get a twix do you eat both sticks or do you share?
it's chocolate with milk or what?:(
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I hear this are being discontinued, does anyone know if this is true? thanks in advance!
Karlie G.