BY TWIX

Skylar L.
Parkers Lake, KY
Cookie, caramel and chocolate. Need I say more? They're discrete and delicious! The flavors blend together very well, creating a perfect harmony for a delicious little treat. I definitely recommend these candy bars!
Francelene G.
Orlando, FL
Just purchased another batch today from Walmart, ran out quickly 😭 literally this is my addiction it's sad lol but I've been hooked on this chocolate bar ever since I was younger the repurchase was definitely worthy
Bint A.
Twix is one of my favorite candy bars. I love the crunch and the caramel. I love that it's easy to share since there are two pieces. The flavor is really good. I do recommend this to others and I will be repurchasing.
Kristin K.
Twix is my favorite candy bar. I love that it's not too rich. I like the caramel and the crunch together. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but these always do it for me when I'm craving something sweet or chocolatey.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Twix is a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. it is a great break from all the chocolate i eat. i eat these at the movies.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are ok but really do not compare to either regular Twix or other peanut butter/chocolate candy like Reese's. I prefer the Reese's peanut butter flavor to this and prefer the caramel texture of the original Twix.
Whitney W.
Jonestown, PA
A delicious chocolate bar. The cookie wafer is my favorite part. Smooth chocolate. Cheap and easy to find. Can usually find on sale at drugstores or ollie's bargain market.
Kimberly L.
El Monte, CA
These are my favorite chocolate bars to buy at the market ! They have cookie, caramel, and chocolate in them creating the perfect texture with the perfect balance of each . I also like freezing them for extra chewiness
Whitney W.
Post Falls, ID
Love twix candy bars. Perfect combination of sweet with crunch. My go to snack when I need some candy. The smooth caramel on top of the cookie and covered in chocolate you can't go wrong.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Probably my second favorite candy bar, the crunchy part is a cookie instead of a wafer, which adds more substance to the candy bar instead of taking it away. Plus caramel and chocolate! Yum.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part