BY TWIX

Heather H.
Toledo, OH
These Twix minis are the perfect snack to curb that sweet tooth craving!! I love being able to eat just a bite or two, which is just enough without overdoing it. Plus let's face it, Twix are just delicious any time and for any reason!!
Whitney W.
Post Falls, ID
Love twix candy bars. Perfect combination of sweet with crunch. My go to snack when I need some candy. The smooth caramel on top of the cookie and covered in chocolate you can't go wrong.
Kirby J.
White Plains, NY
Once you throw twix in the freezer and then eat it its sooooo good! the caramel and the cookie with the chocolate is just to die for! but my all time favorite will be peanut butter twix because peanut butter is one of gods most amazing creations lol i love it!
Allie D.
Yarmouth, ME
This is my favorite type of Halloween candy of all time. It is filled with rich caramel and chocolate which are sure to please all of the children who come by your neighborhood on Halloween night! There isn't a single person i know who wouldn't like this treat of Hallowenn
Kelli Y.
Twix has always been my favorite candy bar!! Love the crunchy wafer with the carmel and milk chocolate. I will put them in the fridge sometimes and let them melt in my mouth. Not much of a fan of the other variations they've made of these. The original is the BEST!! I have some now in my cupboard and I've got to go have one now!! :)
Lauren L.
Anaheim, CA
My boyfriend is obsessed with Twix bars! I buy these for him all the time, and it never fails to brighten his day. I've also been known to snack on these as well, and I definitely recommend them in full size or the minis!
Aria M.
Greensboro, NC
When I was younger, eating both of the bars in the package would make me feel sick from all the sugar, but now I could eat literally A MILLION of these and be just fine! This is my FAVORITE candy bar because of the chocolate, caramel, and cookie fitting together perfectly and because it's SO delicious!!!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are ok but really do not compare to either regular Twix or other peanut butter/chocolate candy like Reese's. I prefer the Reese's peanut butter flavor to this and prefer the caramel texture of the original Twix.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sweet and crunchy, a very good combo. I try not to buy candy, but when I do Twix is one of my favorites. I especially love the new little 100 calorie options. Good way to satisfy my sweet tooth without feeling badly.
Kimberly L.
El Monte, CA
These are my favorite chocolate bars to buy at the market ! They have cookie, caramel, and chocolate in them creating the perfect texture with the perfect balance of each . I also like freezing them for extra chewiness
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part