BY TWIX

Tamia G.
Omg the best I like these better then the Carmel ones ! I literally brought all of these one time from the local store. The only thing is that sometimes it's hard to find these in a store.
Heather H.
Toledo, OH
These Twix minis are the perfect snack to curb that sweet tooth craving!! I love being able to eat just a bite or two, which is just enough without overdoing it. Plus let's face it, Twix are just delicious any time and for any reason!!
Lauren L.
Anaheim, CA
My boyfriend is obsessed with Twix bars! I buy these for him all the time, and it never fails to brighten his day. I've also been known to snack on these as well, and I definitely recommend them in full size or the minis!
Kirby J.
White Plains, NY
Once you throw twix in the freezer and then eat it its sooooo good! the caramel and the cookie with the chocolate is just to die for! but my all time favorite will be peanut butter twix because peanut butter is one of gods most amazing creations lol i love it!
Kristin K.
Twix is my favorite candy bar. I love that it's not too rich. I like the caramel and the crunch together. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but these always do it for me when I'm craving something sweet or chocolatey.
Alicia T.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love twix! I really do, sorry to tell you but I choose both sides lol those commercials say pick a side and I decided im going to stay neutral and eat both lmao! Twix is so delicious!
Francelene G.
Orlando, FL
Just purchased another batch today from Walmart, ran out quickly 😭 literally this is my addiction it's sad lol but I've been hooked on this chocolate bar ever since I was younger the repurchase was definitely worthy
Rona S.
new york , ny
The combination of caramel, cookie and chocolate is perfection. I don't eat this often so when I do its a real treat. If it's in a bowl of candy I'll probably always pick this one over other candies. I recommend this to others but I probably don;t need to because everyone knows how delicious this is.
Myriam M.
This was literall my favorite candy as a child, i couldn't remember life without it, these are pretty good and i would recommend them to anyone willing to eat a cookie/chocolate which is what I would used to call it.
Madison J.
Louisa, KY
I'm not a big chocolate fan but I absolutely love these. There is just the perfect amount of chocolate and caramel. It has a great flavor and doesn't taste off. If you haven't tried these before then your missing out
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part