BY TWIX

lauren v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
i really like that these have wafer, chocolate and camel in them its like all of my fav candy bars into one! i dont like that sometimes the caramel is way too messy and stringy! i like that milk ways i can take a bite and the caramel isnt all over me like twix are but they are still really good!
Whitney T.
Fargo, ND
These are one of the most addicting candy bars ever! I usually purchase them at gas stations or at target. I eat them probably once a month, gotta give the other chocolates some love too! Also when my siblings going trick or treating this is the candy I usually try and snag from them first 😏
Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I usually give these out on Halloween and all of the kids love them. The chocolate is cheap but the caramel and cookie are great and the combination of textures makes a great chocolate bar experience overall. Everyone in my family eats Twix and we eat them in the most fun way! We eat them by pulling the caramel off of the cookie and eating the caramel and then the cookie. Isn't that great?! Overall, this is a great product and it truly is a classic.
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
Twix are the more interesting chocolate candy bars out in the market. The cookie inside is delicious, paired with the caramel and chocolate it makes a great combination! I like these in ice cream and on their own, they're just super tasty! If you like caramel, cookies, and chocolate then these are for you!
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
Who doesn't love chocolate? I love Twix. Love caramel and chocolate, plus that cookie is delicious. I still haven't figured out the difference between the left and the right side but I know I love them equally.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite. I love the minis. They're a great snack and resealable. Amazing flavor and great for an on the go snack. It really helps them last longer and not go stale in the resealable packages they are in and they are very affordable. I definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Monique C.
Perfect little treat to eat when you want something sweet. Perfect amount of chocolate and great little crunch as well. Can definitely find this candy anywhere. If you haven't tried it, I recommend you stopping by your nearest store and buy it :)
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
A must for holiday stockings. I also keep a few bags on hand to quick grab and take to holiday partied. I am a mom of two little ones, work full time, and am getting a doctorate in education. I don't have time to make deviled eggs or cakes, and when I bring these not a single person complains! Yum.
Claire L.
Omg, I love Twix so much! I love the slightly crunchy feeling when I chew it. Caramel is awesome. I don't eat often since I get stomachaches (I am lactose intolerant) but I love it. Every time when I crave for chocolate, I will get Twix. They have Twix bites too which is amazing!
Megan T.
Massillon, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix is my absolutely favorite sweet treat! The mixture of a creamy and crunchy texture is just what my taste buds need! The milk chocolate and caramel is to die for and the crunch of the wafer make it that much better. I highly recommend twix bars to anyone with a sweet tooth. :)
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part