BY TWIX

Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
I buy a bag of these for Halloween every year, then eat them. Then I buy another bag to mix in with the candy in the big bowl and spend the next day or so fishing the twix out one by one. Then I feel bad, and buy another bag to mix in with the big bowl . . .do you see where I am going with this? If I buy them, I eat them. The mini-size is just a facilitator.
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
Twix is one of my most favorite candy bars because of it's pure and simple taste. I don't care for too much of anything and I don't like nuts in my candy bars. The Twix Santa bar takes the deliciousness of Twix and makes it larger and festive. What's not to love?? You should put these in your stocking this year!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have mixed feeling when it comes to Twix Bars. I love the chocolate and the caramel. The cookie to me leaves a bit to be desired. The cookie could use a bit more flavor, to me it is kind of bland. It also could be just a touch softer. I don't mean mushy, I would want it still crunchy just not as hard as they are.
Nicholas H.
Rockford
A candy gift from the gods. If you were to hand me a piece of twix, I would grab you by the shirt and demand to get the whole bar. Everything is perfect, from the delicious cookie, to the drizzled milky caramel, and the tasty chocolate coating. Seriously addictive.
Irene S.
Lilburn, GA
They are really good. I love the cookie part of the Twix because it make it nice and crisp. The are extremely affordable and I love their pack with four in them. It can be bought at any gas station, Walmart, Kroger and some super markets. I would definitely recommend this to someone. I give this as gifts.
As for the cookie bar itself, that name is apt. The bar is based around a semi-crumbly cookie with a layer of caramel on top, followed by a casing of milk chocolate. When you bite into it you'll find yourself first peeling away the soft caramel from the rest of the bar, but then chewing down into a caramel chocolate goo followed abruptly by a cookie crunch. While the beginning of a mouthful may be filled with cookie chomping, you're left with a near perfect mixture of caramel and chocolate.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely delish ! I’m a huge chocolate fan , and Twix is one of my favorite candy bars. I love that these come in a variety of sizes . Full size or snack size , these are super yummy ! If you’ve never give them a try , you are missing out! You will love the rich chocolate , smooth caramel and crisp wafer of Twix candy bars !
Emily D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Such a tasty candy bar - cookie bar with a caramel and chocolate coating. These are great to have around the house for the holidays because everyone seems to love them. For that purpose the fun size bars are ideal. Price wise, I would say they are about the same as similar chocolate bars so you really can't go wrong.
Alana G.
Twix bars is my all time favorite type of chocolate. They are very affordable and delicious. They have such a nice sweet flavor with the caramel and cookie all put together with chocolate. I would definitely choose this over any alternatives and I would highly recommend this to others.
lauren v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
i really like that these have wafer, chocolate and camel in them its like all of my fav candy bars into one! i dont like that sometimes the caramel is way too messy and stringy! i like that milk ways i can take a bite and the caramel isnt all over me like twix are but they are still really good!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part