BY TWIX #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Taylor N.
Reynoldsburg
Twix is my absolute favorite type of chocolate. Every time I pass the candy isle at the store or stop at a gas station I have to pick on up. They are a great little snack to have. I love the crunch it has, it has just enough caramel, and the chocolate just makes it 1000x better!
Nancy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Twix is a very tasty piece of chocolate. It has a very good texture with a gooey center. I love the crunchiness of twix. It's very affordable and you can buy them anywhere. I recommend them worth a try
Elizabeth B.
Bigfork, MT
Twix are always the candy in the variety bag that I pick out. The caramel and the crunch are amazing. I don't eat it very often, but it's super worth a buck or two. Of course I would purchase it again.
Amanda K.
Caldwell, ID
I love the cookie on Twix I wish they sold just the cookie it is so creamy and buttery flaky and delicious a good half the time I stripped the caramel and the chocolate off of it just to eat the cookie
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Love the cookie part to this candy bar. It is very delicious and rich in chocolate. Buy at any place with candy. And it's a good value. I always get this candy time after time, it is definitely worth it!
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Twix is one of my favorite candy bars. Love the crunch with the smothness of the carmel. Like to get them in the fun sized bags so that I can have one more often then getting a whole big bar and trying to eat it all at one time. Have bought them for what seems like forever.
Sofia F.
lambertville , NJ
I love when you bite into a Twix and you get to taste the caramel and nougat! Twix minis are the perfect size for a quick treat. I love to eat these as an after lunch pick me up. The price is affordable and these can be found at any grocery store. Highly recommended!
Paulina H.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Cookie, caramel and chocolate. Even though a pack has two bars I try not to share. Patiently waiting for Twix to come out with a chocolate, caramel, cookie and popcorn Twix which they can test on me.
Paola M.
San Diego, CA
I actually have a very peculiar way of eating my twix. But nonetheless one of the best chocolates i love that the cookie part is so good and the caramel and chocolate i just eat everything separately.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
#twix is the sh*t. Chocolatey delicious goodness. Between the wafers, chocolate, and caramel you just can't go wrong. I live for these when I'm craving chocolate. No other candy bar compares to Twix!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part