BY TWIX #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Tiffany P.
One of my favorite convenience store, drug store candies. You get two in a pack. They contain all of some of the best things in the world of sweets! Crunchy cookies, soft caramel, and milk chocolate. There's not much more you can ask for.
Sofia T.
Newtown, PA
A great snack for anytime! The minis are small and still have a great chocolate flavor for when you are craving something sweet. They are inexpensive and bag of these lasts a while. Better than other candy because it is crunchy and can serve as both a cookie or a piece of candy.
Novaleta V.
Rochester
Stefanie B.
Bellevue, WA
Sometimes when it comes to mini versions of candies, they might taste a little different or just not as good (though maybe that's just me). Yet Twix Minis are just as good as a big size. Still awesome caramel and cookie. Only problem is I can go through a bag pretty quickly since they're so small (like that's actually a problem).
Stephanie G.
AMAZING 🙌🏽I literally love this chocolate I get it a lot every time i go to the store I get like 5 , it's great it's not expensive it cost about $2 and I eat it once in a while I would recommend this (:
Kay K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Twix is a simple bar but it's delicious in it's own right. I love the crunchy cookie underneath the semi-chewy caramel and creamy milk chocolate! I only took off a star because these tend to be overly sweet.
Adelina R.
Indianapolis, IN
Twix is by far one of my favorites. The chocolate is always smooth and never bitter like some chocolate can be. I always go to Kroger to get mine and I sometimes buy them for my classrooms. Of course it's repurchase worthy it Twix!! : )
Emilea E.
Roswell, NM
Love twix. It's probably the world's most perfect candy bar.. cookies, caramel, chocolate. All the best things. They're always on sale somewhere so you can always pick one up for pretty cheap. Great candy good price what's no to love??????
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix bars are probably my favorite candy bar. I love to eat the chocolate off then eat the cookie 😬😬😬 and that whole right Twix or left Twix debate is a joke cuz guess what? They're both freakin delicious
Amreena K.
My husband actually got me into these as he is constantly raving about it, the combination is pretty good and it is definitely affordable! The only negative about this product is that it is hard to find easily.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part