BY TWIX

Joanna K.
Girard, PA
These new Twix Santas are so cute! My husband and I bought them for our families stockings because we liked them so much. They are about the same price and they taste exactly the same as a normal twix except are in the shape of Santa. They are a good size too, they look a little small in the package but you get about the same amount of Twix you would in a regular shaped bar.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with Twix it is the best candy bar in my opinion. I always gravitate towards it when i am checking out and anystore with candy by the register! I eat them strangely though, its a habit! I eat them layer by layer. I dont know why i just always have since i was a kid! Delicious!
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
I have to say that after picking up this Twix Candy Bar at Walmart that it wasnt the best candy bar I have eaten before.This was and is my last time eating the candy bar..Not saying it was nasty but just not my favorite..It was actually good because of the cookie and caramel but I prefer something with dark chocolate or peanut butter..My son likes it so I say go try it.
Sheila I.
FAIRFIELD, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite candy bars! I am a woman that's always looking for the best snacks to keep around the house for when guests come over and want to reach in the snack jar for the best candy bars on hand! And I love Twix Minis in my purse for when I'm on the go!
María P.
I love all kinds of chocolate bar, but I love the mini versions of them a lot more. Sometimes I feel selfish because I want them all to myself haha but it's just that I believe chocolate is so precious that you should really enjoy it. I have an obsession with chocolate and caramel together that if you show me a bar with these two I'd love you forever (haha jk). Twix is delicious and the price is super affordable. I recomend it with my eyes closed!
samantha h.
union
i would live on these i think every time i go to the store or anywhere that has twix .. and lets not forget the amazing taste and the smell and and the size of them is good bc they aren't expensive and i would recommend anyone try these or fr eat them .. cant say they are healthy but everyone can get off track a bit or just a little snack before bed
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
I love Twix! They are a great balance of smooth chocolate, creamy caramel, and a crunchy cookie layer. they are a great snack at work to bring you back during your afternoon crash. It's one of my favorite non nut candy bars. I especially love to to put them in the freezer and enjoy them frozen.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix candy bars are absolutely delicious the thick cookie is absolutely buttery and cooked to perfection with a smooth rich layer of soft creamy caramel on top and then coded perfectly in a generous layer of smooth creamy milk chocolate. Nothing could be better actually a could be better put him in the refrigerator or the freezer in their delicious cold!!
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are probably my least favorite candy bar. Don't get me wrong, I love chocolate and Carmel and I enjoy the crunch but there is something so weird about the smell of Twix bars. I literally always smell bacon bits. I know it's weird but I can't stand it. I know I'm not the only one either because my boyfriend smelt it too.
Gina F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like this Twix - maybe not better than the original, but definitely when I'm in a peanut butter mood. I only gave it 4/5 stars because the peanut butter in this bar gives me heartburn after a while. Not sure why - so do Reese's. Otherwise very tasty and I like the softer texture of the peanut butter in the middle vs the chewier texture of the caramel in the original Twix.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part