BY TWIX

Nichole S.
Syracuse, NY
I love Twix. I love caramel. And I love the original twix. But if I had to choose, I'd always go for the peanut butter one. Great taste. Great texture. And I can never pass it up. In my opinion, its better than most peanut butter candy.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Another one of my favorite candy bars! I just love any kind of crunch with my chocolate. I like buying the fun size bags and keep them in the freezer to keep me from eating the whole bag. I recommend these to everyone
Taylor N.
Reynoldsburg
Twix is my absolute favorite type of chocolate. Every time I pass the candy isle at the store or stop at a gas station I have to pick on up. They are a great little snack to have. I love the crunch it has, it has just enough caramel, and the chocolate just makes it 1000x better!
Novaleta V.
Rochester
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Twix is my all time favorite candy for trick or treating and Halloween time! i used to love going trick or treating and getting these in my bag. The chocolate and caramel are perfection, but added with the shortbread like cookie make it to die for!
Kathryn R.
Moosic , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I actually couldn't stand these as a kid, but the older I got the more I appreciated them. When I have my period cravings, this candy bar is my go to. I love the Crunch of the cookie to break up the softness of the chocolate and caramel.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love Twix candy bars! They are so yummy and sweet! They can be purchased at any grocery store. They are at a great price. I love these so much they are one of my favorite candies in the whole world. love these!
Alexandria B.
These are so cute and festive! I like the individually wrapped ones for stocking stuffers and small treats to attach to presents. It's a perfect Christmas take on the Cadbury egg, and just as delicious too.
Tiffany P.
One of my favorite convenience store, drug store candies. You get two in a pack. They contain all of some of the best things in the world of sweets! Crunchy cookies, soft caramel, and milk chocolate. There's not much more you can ask for.
Rebecca L.
Easton, MD
Seriously these are so good almost taste like snickers but they can't compare both are seriously delicious. A good candy for the whole family if you ask me. I recommend these to anybody who like sweets.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part