BY TWIX

Joyce M.
Tazewell, TN
Twix candy bar is the BEST one of all. It is chocolate, caramel, and cookie. The flavor is great when you crunch into this it is wonderful. I would eat this every day. I bought this at Wal-Mart. I am definitely going to buy this again. The price is good. I would recommend this to someone who likes the cookie, chocolate and caramel.
Kay K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Twix is a simple bar but it's delicious in it's own right. I love the crunchy cookie underneath the semi-chewy caramel and creamy milk chocolate! I only took off a star because these tend to be overly sweet.
Rebecca L.
Easton, MD
Seriously these are so good almost taste like snickers but they can't compare both are seriously delicious. A good candy for the whole family if you ask me. I recommend these to anybody who like sweets.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
Have always loved Twix. These were my favorite growing up.. I love the chocolate coating over the creamy caramel and the crunchy bar that hides beneath. I usually have some sort of Twix candy in a bowl at home.. Love these.. a bite size snack.. Helps with not eating to many at once
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Twix is my all time favorite candy for trick or treating and Halloween time! i used to love going trick or treating and getting these in my bag. The chocolate and caramel are perfection, but added with the shortbread like cookie make it to die for!
Stefanie B.
Bellevue, WA
Sometimes when it comes to mini versions of candies, they might taste a little different or just not as good (though maybe that's just me). Yet Twix Minis are just as good as a big size. Still awesome caramel and cookie. Only problem is I can go through a bag pretty quickly since they're so small (like that's actually a problem).
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love Twix candy bars! They are so yummy and sweet! They can be purchased at any grocery store. They are at a great price. I love these so much they are one of my favorite candies in the whole world. love these!
Christina A.
I am in love with this can bar. I love how it has the right amount of peanut butter and chocolate. I am disappointed that I can only find this in drugstores. Major retailers do not carry it and that makes me sad. I purchase a bunch when I go into the drugstore to,save for later.
Adelina R.
Indianapolis, IN
Twix is by far one of my favorites. The chocolate is always smooth and never bitter like some chocolate can be. I always go to Kroger to get mine and I sometimes buy them for my classrooms. Of course it's repurchase worthy it Twix!! : )
Desteny M.
I used to enjoy twix more when I was younger but for some reason now it's not really a candy bar I look forward to eating. It's okay but I feel like every chocolate bar has the same thing now. I feel like twix could up its game a bit more.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part