BY TWIX

Rachel T.
coral springs , FL
When they made this I was so happy. I love anything involving a peanut butter and chocolate mix and this tops the list. It's delicious, cheap and sweet! I bought it at Walmart and I'm pretty sure you can buy it anywhere. I'd definitely buy it again.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I like the mini twix because they are bite size & individually wrapped. They taste exactly the same as the regular size but look cuter. You can find them everywhere & they are pretty cheap so I highly recommend.
Danielle B.
Piney Flats, TN
One of my favorite candy bars! I love the caramel, cookie, chocolate taste. It's great. You cant go wrong with Twix. I'd definitely recommend to others. You can find these basically everywhere... really great honestly!!!!
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS
Not my first choice but definitely delicious. Good value. Same price as other candy bars but gives you more. Don't eat often, but it's a good change from your basic chocolate bar. Would repurchase again.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
I love Twix💗💖!!!!Its such a good tasteful candy.Its one of my favorite candy bars and I've loved eating Twix ever since I was a little girl.I would recommend for people to give it a try and yes I won't be disappointed.
Kay K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Twix is a simple bar but it's delicious in it's own right. I love the crunchy cookie underneath the semi-chewy caramel and creamy milk chocolate! I only took off a star because these tend to be overly sweet.
Tyler C.
East Rockaway
Twix or so good I would highly recommend to a friend I love Twix so much and I love Christmas so much so when they came out with the Santa shaved Twix I was on that right away and I don't know why but they taste better than regular Twix
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
Have always loved Twix. These were my favorite growing up.. I love the chocolate coating over the creamy caramel and the crunchy bar that hides beneath. I usually have some sort of Twix candy in a bowl at home.. Love these.. a bite size snack.. Helps with not eating to many at once
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
Twix is my favorite chocolate and minis are my favorite. I can have some my husband can have some. I have a candy jar at home and my husband knows he can have a few twix but he can't eat them all and he better leave the last one for me :)
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
I'm not a big fan of the cookie wafers at the bottom of the candy bar. I usually just scrap off the chocolate and Carmel on top and throw the rest away. Something about the texture of the cookie gets me.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part