BY TWIX

Apryl C.
Twix are one of those candy bars that I don't want very often but when I do want one, they really do hit the spot! Perfect amount of sweetness to satisfy my sweet tooth! Highly recommend if you like caramel!
Olivia G.
Tucson, AZ
Always been my favorite candy bar. So chewy and chocolates with that cookie crunch nothing can compare. They're cheap but have lots of sugar! Eat in moderation, not like they have any nutritional value thoug. But then again, it's a candy bar
Andrea S.
Norristown, PA
I'm not a big candy eater but I absolutely love Twix! I get them at the grocery store by the checkout, and they're reasonably priced (around a dollar). They're not too sweet and I like the short-bready cookie part.
Jaliyah B.
Columbus, MS
This is also 1 of my fav candies ever! I love this candy so much! My fav part of it is the cookie and the caramel together. It's so good and I also buy it in the bag full of the mini ones. It's worth buying again, everybody love this candy.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I've loved these candy bars ever since I was a child. I do not get them very often as an adult but when I do they bring back sweet childhood memories. These are more filling than most candy bars I've tried.
Danielle B.
Piney Flats, TN
One of my favorite candy bars! I love the caramel, cookie, chocolate taste. It's great. You cant go wrong with Twix. I'd definitely recommend to others. You can find these basically everywhere... really great honestly!!!!
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love twix bars! Caramel, chocolate, and crunchy cookie is really hard to beat. I am A candy addict and these rank very highly on my list. In our Halloween bucket, twix are one of the fastest bars to disappear!
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I like the mini twix because they are bite size & individually wrapped. They taste exactly the same as the regular size but look cuter. You can find them everywhere & they are pretty cheap so I highly recommend.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Chocolate covered wafers filled with caramel! Great taste of sweetness and tart. Found everywhere, super affordable and only come in a pack with two pieces. Great on the go snack and for kids. Chewy caramel
Mayra R.
I love these Twix. These are great because the little ones can have candy without eating too much. They are very tasty and affordable. You can purchase at any target or Walmart. I would recommend it to anyone.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part