BY TWIX

37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Me encanta twix. No soy un ventilador de Gran de chocolate de Al Momento del TODO, Pero yo soy un ventilador de Gran de caramelo.  Por suerte Para Mí heno Una bonita galletas crujientes, Pero No duramadre Cubierta de la ONU caramelo cremoso muy, lechoso y Que esta Cubierto Por una capa de chocolate con leche de Que No Es rica ni Demasiado gruesa.  El chocolate de ninguna Domina El caramelo.  En Realidad, nada supera un Cualquier cosa En Este bar de galletas  chocolate.  No Es Una Sola Cosa Que es el centro de la Barra.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my is this Twix just delicious  and it sometimes impossible to say no too. I’ve been eating them all my life.  I remember eating one when I was a kid just savoring every bit.  Now, it’s the same way I eat the, slow for maximum enjoyment.  The crisp cookie and the creamy caramel topped off with milk choclate.  Unforgettable.
Leanna W.
Menasha, WI
This is my favorite candy bar! The crunchy cookie part is by far my favorite part of the whole candy. I'm a bit of a weirdo with this; I love to "deconstruct" it. I'll always eat the caramel and chocolate first, then the cookie last. I have no idea why I began doing it like that??? But I've been doing it for so long and it's just instinct to eat it that way when I have them 😂.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite chocolate candies. I think caramel is a perfect addition to chocolate so this is like a dream come true. You can find them at many CVS’s on sale for $1 so they are affordable. I know a lot of my friends like these so i can give them as easy but delicious gifts. You can have one for yourself and one for your friend, often times for only $2! That’s crazy. Crazy and delicious.
Michelle A.
Orlando, FL
Twix is the hardest candy for me to rank. I honestly don't know if I enjoy the original or the peanut butter variety more. I love them both. I think I would probably pick the peanut butter but it is a close close call. I find it to be a bit of a heavier snack than the original. it feels weightier. But still super delicious if you like peanut butter, which I totally do.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
My all time favorite go to omg makes my mood so much better candy bar. I have loved the rich Carmel flavoring mixed with the crunch of the cookie and chocolate for a very long time. Since childhood. And I dont care of you are right twix or left your both going in my belly after leaving my taste buds feeling like they went to the candy spa.
Carolyn W.
Kitchener, ON
Yummy milk chocolate on the outside, but the best part is on the inside. The cookie bottom is not dry, and it gives a good crunch and texture to the chocolate. The creamy caramel is thick and rich, which ties everything together perfectly. I love that it comes with two separate sticks! one to share or save for later (if you can resist eating both lol)
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite "bar" candies. How can you go wrong? Milk chocolate, creamy caramel and a shortbread type cookie; what's not to like? Always a hit for Halloween, especially the older kids. Twix is gone first - way before any of the old standards from M&M-Mars. This singles size is better for our purposes than the normal double packs, because if you want two, you can have two; but if you want just one, you don't have to figure out what to do with the opened package till you do want the other.
Ilka F.
Valrico, FL
I love Twix so much!!! I have a way to eat my Twix. First, I eat the top caramel/chocolate layer then I eat all the chocolate left that is around the cookie and I enjoy the cookie at the end. It is so creamy and delicious. Iooooove that it has so much caramel!!!!
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
These new Twix Santas are so cute! My husband and I bought them for our families stockings because we liked them so much. They are about the same price and they taste exactly the same as a normal twix except are in the shape of Santa. They are a good size too, they look a little small in the package but you get about the same amount of Twix you would in a regular shaped bar.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part