BY TWIX

Amber K.
Twix is a chocolate and caramel candy bar with a little bit of a crunch inside. It's a good flavor and very tasty. It's definitely my favorite candy bar. It's not expensive either so I would definitely buy it again.
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Twix. Nice cookie like candy bar. I love candy with caramel in them! So delicious! I can't stop eating these! Great flavor and great value. Will recommend to others! And I will always keep buying and eating Twix!
Mary A.
I never had Twix until I got to college and BOY, WAS I MISSING OUT! These are sooooo good! I really enjoy the chocolate/caramel/cookie combo it really takes care of sweet tooth, (and pms), cravings when there!
Samantha S.
Louisville, KY
I love Twix minis not only because they're the perfect snack size, but because they contain the perfect mix of caramel, cookie and chocolate in each and every bite. We always have these in the candy bowl at work and they're the first ones I steal!
Vivienne R.
Gig Harbor, WA
Twix are such amazing chocolates! the chocolate she'll is so delectable and soft, it melts in your mouth. the caramel really adds onto it. I eat it whenever I can. I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves chocolate, caramel, and cookie!
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I like twix a lot, but it is not my always go to candy bar. The minis are just the right size for me because they aren't too much and I don't sit there and eat a million of them at one time! I often buy these around chrismas time for stocking stuffers.
Janine B.
Beebe, AR
I have been eating twix for most of my life. I eat this occasionally because I am trying to watch my weight. I bought this candy from walmart. There are not really any alternatives that i have seen. It is repurchase worthy but on occasion only.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love me some Twix candy! It's so hard to share even when I have the shareable size. It's the perfect blend of chocolate and caramel with the perfect cookie crunch! I recommend these to all fellow sweets lovers.
Irene G.
Twix is my favorite candy bar! So when it comes to the minis tyre perfect! It's such a good snack when I'm craving chocolate it's small enough to satisfy my craving & then I don't feel so guilty for eating it!
Ariana C.
What to say about this candy bar my favorite thing about this is it's not to sweet nor too much of chocolate taste when I buy them I buy around ten and eat them all at that moment when I buy them I never share
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part