BY TWIX

Irene G.
Twix is my favorite candy bar! So when it comes to the minis tyre perfect! It's such a good snack when I'm craving chocolate it's small enough to satisfy my craving & then I don't feel so guilty for eating it!
Victoria G.
Twix Peanut Butter is AMAZING!! If you like chocolate and peanut butter mixed, then you need to try this. The cookie in the middle has the perfect amount of crunch in every bite! If you freeze them for a few hours, they taste 100X better! So good.
Amy B.
Bristow, OK
Anything to do with penny butter and candy we love. It is not the high of a price great deal I got at Walmart. It has a great flavor and tasty amazing. I will buy it again because the price is great not to high and I would recommend it to others.
Andra C.
I love the chocolate/peanut butter combination. Twix peanut butter is amazing because it has the yummy cookie crunch of the traditional with the added peanut butter. I find these are not as easy to find though.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Twix bars! Crunch, chewy and chocolatey! You couldn't ask for a better combo. I always snag one out of the check out isle on my way out of Walmart. We also buy the big packs at any local grocery store.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yum. I don't have Twix very often, usually I'm pregnant but they are very tasty! I love all the different flavors now available too. They have great sizes to select from. I like the peanut butter flavor best.
Tatanique M.
Buffalo , NY
Chocolate Carmel and crispy wafer nugget or whatever it is it good.. I try to watch my weight so I have this on a cheat day.. I'll eat it warm or freeze it with some vinalla ice cream oh man you can't go wrong
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I am pretty sure that these have been my favorite since high school! I used to buy them at school every day! I am sure my mom would've been so happy LOL but hands-down I love this candy bar it's delicious and I will repurchase it forever and ever!
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Twix. Nice cookie like candy bar. I love candy with caramel in them! So delicious! I can't stop eating these! Great flavor and great value. Will recommend to others! And I will always keep buying and eating Twix!
Tian L.
Twix are my favorite candy bar. I like to buy the minis because somehow I think that smaller portions are better. These are pretty calorie dense, the cookie and caramel wrapped in milk chocolate. But I have no self control so end up eating a whole bag of the minis in a day.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part