BY TWIX

Janine B.
Beebe, AR
I have been eating twix for most of my life. I eat this occasionally because I am trying to watch my weight. I bought this candy from walmart. There are not really any alternatives that i have seen. It is repurchase worthy but on occasion only.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite chocolate. I can't resist to Twix . Love the cookies and caramel taste mixed together. The crunch is just perfect. Great on the go snack. Can be purchased almost anywhere. Would definitely recommend.
Madeleine C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love twix! They have the perfect amount of caramel and chocolate! Although they are not my favorite candy, they are a close second! Everytime me and my friends would go trick or treating when we were younger, they would always be eaten by me!!
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Twix! They are super yummy and delicious, I could eat them all day! I highly recommend trying this chocolate/cookie bar out ! I think the majority of people would enjoy this :) I will continue to refer and repurchase for myself in the future!
Vivienne R.
Gig Harbor, WA
Twix are such amazing chocolates! the chocolate she'll is so delectable and soft, it melts in your mouth. the caramel really adds onto it. I eat it whenever I can. I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves chocolate, caramel, and cookie!
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
It should literally be illegal to be this delicious. Even if you separate all the ingredients that are in a Twix bar, each individual ingredient is so delicious. Cookies. Chocolate. Caramel. What is there to complain about? I can answer that! Nothing.
William S.
Independence, MO
Its a cookie and a caramel chocolate, whats not to love? They really struck gold when they perfected the Twix recipe because they have managed to create a unique flavor of candy from its peers. One of my top ten all time favorite candy bars, period!
Victoria G.
Twix Peanut Butter is AMAZING!! If you like chocolate and peanut butter mixed, then you need to try this. The cookie in the middle has the perfect amount of crunch in every bite! If you freeze them for a few hours, they taste 100X better! So good.
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
If you're a peanut butter lover I think you'd really like these. While I do like PB, I found these to be a little on the dry/crumbly side (maybe I got an old one?). It didn't wow me, and I'd pick the classic Twix over this one if given an option.
Andra C.
I love the chocolate/peanut butter combination. Twix peanut butter is amazing because it has the yummy cookie crunch of the traditional with the added peanut butter. I find these are not as easy to find though.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part