BY TWIX

Janine B.
Beebe, AR
I have been eating twix for most of my life. I eat this occasionally because I am trying to watch my weight. I bought this candy from walmart. There are not really any alternatives that i have seen. It is repurchase worthy but on occasion only.
Dani M.
Twix is one of my all time favorite candies. I'm not big on chocolate, but I love these! The Carmel and wafers go well with chocolate and they combine to make a sensational taste. I buy this product all the time at gas stations and grocery stores.
Irene G.
Twix is my favorite candy bar! So when it comes to the minis tyre perfect! It's such a good snack when I'm craving chocolate it's small enough to satisfy my craving & then I don't feel so guilty for eating it!
Leahia B.
Rockwall, TX
This product was mediocre at best. When they added the peanut butter layer they removed the caramel so the candy bar lost its gooey aspect and the wafer cookie inside didn't taste as good with the peanut butter as it did with the caramel inside.
Mary A.
I never had Twix until I got to college and BOY, WAS I MISSING OUT! These are sooooo good! I really enjoy the chocolate/caramel/cookie combo it really takes care of sweet tooth, (and pms), cravings when there!
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I just tried these last night and I didn't like them at all. I didn't feel like the flavors blended together very well and the cookie was bland. I actually got a little grossed out. Won't be buying these again.
Vivienne R.
Gig Harbor, WA
Twix are such amazing chocolates! the chocolate she'll is so delectable and soft, it melts in your mouth. the caramel really adds onto it. I eat it whenever I can. I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves chocolate, caramel, and cookie!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This is hands down my favorite candy bar, it's sweet and crunchy and worth every bite! The chocolate is rich but not overwhelming. I would recommend this to anyone and I will most definitely take these from my future children's trick or treat bags 😜
Victoria D.
I have had these a couple times.. I am a HUGE twice fan, caramel is my fave lol. But I don't honestly care for these peanut butter twix.. Sometimes the peanut butter tastes chalk-like and other times it's smooth. I'd just like some consistency.
Leksi C.
Springfield, OH
I love twix! I love how the caramel and the chocolate and how they go together so well. It tastes so good. I can buy it just about anymore! It's of great value. It be great flavor and I love chocolate. Yes I would recommend to others! I love twix. So much.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part