BY TWIX

Catherine I.
Reno, Nv
These are tasty. I love any candy bar that has caramel and chocolate. I have never understood the dark chocolate phenomenon but I am a lover of milk chocolate and always will be. When I am creating both chocolate and caramel I tend to reach for these.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Twix are my favorite candy! buying this box completes my life. It saves me money and I have enough twix to last me a while. If your lookin for something sweet and crunch and can supply you or others for more than one sitting this is a go to purchase.
VintageShe M.
The great thing about TWIX is they always produce consistency. The taste is classic and as you enjoy it , it brings you back to happy moments from your childhood. I love that they never tried all these outrageous flavors. Stayed true their products
Samia Z.
TWIX! THEY ARE SOO GOOD! I CAN NEVER STOP EATING THEM! It compares because of the nice crunchy taste. It is a good value and only for $1!! Awesome!!! Good chocolate flavor too! I also tell my friends about yummy sweets and they absolutely loved this!
Jacqueline B.
Longview , TX
These are great to have on hand when you want a little something sweet without going overboard with a full size candy bar (if you have the self control to stop after one or two!) It's the same Twix we have come to know and love just in a smaller portion.
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
I just love love love this snack bar I have been eating this snack bar since I was little kid. It is one of my favorite bars. It is easy to eat and save other half. Mixture of crunchy cookie and Carmel is amazing
Maricruz P.
Anaheim, CA
Ok seriously whoever invented this chocolate is a genious! Lol it is soooo delicious! Definitely one of my faves. Love the mixture of chocolate, caramel and a crunchy wafer. The three combined is just heaven in a bar. One of the best in my opinion.
Samantha C.
Milwaukee, WI
The flavor is great, it's chocolate, who doesn't love chocolate. I especially love the crust part of the twin, because when you take a bite, you savor the chocolate as it melts in your mouth and it's delicious! 😋
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
If you're a peanut butter lover I think you'd really like these. While I do like PB, I found these to be a little on the dry/crumbly side (maybe I got an old one?). It didn't wow me, and I'd pick the classic Twix over this one if given an option.
Ashley F.
Jacksonville, FL
Not really a big fan of chocolate, but this is the perfect mix with cookie, caramel, and chocolate. It's one of my favorite chocolate candies other than chocolate bars. You can buy it at any local store, even the gas station. I would buy it again.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part