BY TWIX

Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
Anything chocolate makes me happy. I normally don't go for Twix as a first choice though because I feel like the cookie is very dry. I find the price of this candy bar to be comparable to any other candy bar though.
Rachel H.
My favorite candy bar of all time. I can't remember I time when I didn't love Twix. It's what people get me for my birthday, my Christmas stocking, etc. I don't know if it's the cookie part of the layers, or the flavor combinations all together, but they are worth it - the calories, the chocolate, passing up the other so inviting looking candy bars.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I bought Twix bars for Halloween. They were a hit and the leftovers were a hit with my husband and I. I have always loved the combination of chocolate and caramel and I love the cookie to keep the sweet at bay a little.
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Crispy, chocolaty and tasty treat! My childhood favorite hands down. My kids even love it! I usually try to buy one every once in a while. It's on my top three sweets. I would definitely recommend anyone to try it!
Maricella G.
Lakeland, Ga
Love the taste of this candy and the cookie part is the best part I always find ways to eat the cookie part first cause it's my favorite part of the candy but I sometime it as is and live the combination together as well great price and will buy more
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Just seeing this package makes me want a Twix!!!! Twix is one of my favorite candy bars. I love that it has the classic caramel and chocolate... With the added crunch. And you get two of the bars in one package which makes it easy to share (or ghou get the bonus of the extra candy bar for yourself!).
Erin S.
Neenah, WI
Favorite candy bar. Our household gets the small ones instead for easy transport (we travel a lot and I'm diabetic *type 1*) these help make it easier with keeping my blood sugar up. Great taste, not too overpowering or too sugary. Overall worth it.
Samantha C.
Milwaukee, WI
The flavor is great, it's chocolate, who doesn't love chocolate. I especially love the crust part of the twin, because when you take a bite, you savor the chocolate as it melts in your mouth and it's delicious! 😋
Rachel W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
There truly isn't anything like a twix they are so good it's crazy! But I definitely think they shouldn't be eaten all the time cause it takes away from the experience of them. One of my favorite chocolate candies!
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
MY FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY!!! Every year I look forward to getting this in my trick-or-treat bag. It's a cookie bar with caramel on top that is covered with chocolate. It is so delicious and everyone will love it.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part