BY TWIX

Jeneia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The original twiX is my favorite twix product it taste amazing and you get two sticks so once your done enjoying one stick you still got another to go you can pick it up from any store and it's definitely worth the buy
Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can not explain how much I love twix. This my all time favorite candy bar. No other candy bar comes close. Its covered with caramel and chocolate. Its my favorite treat. I can easily overindulge on these so I try to stay away but I completely love these.
Raluca L.
N Miami Beach, FL
To me Twix candy bar has a special place in my heart. I have been loving this product since I was a child, it was there with me through high school, I have enjoied it before stressful exams in college and it happens to be my boyfriend's favorite too. What's not to love when you mix chocolate and caramel?
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
I Love twix!! I'm not sure which is better the left or right side Lol. Honestly I really love twix I am a huge fan of Carmel. I eat everything off the cookie part and eat the cookie last because I don't want the goodness to end so soon! It's delicious.
Lauren W.
Chester, VA
I wasn't always a fan of Twix, it was something I guess I had to learn to like.
I can honestly say now I don't know what my problem was, because Twiz are really tasty. There's that perfect crunch and softness added into it.
Again with the caramel which I love!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Another original me and the family love. Twin is a go to we can all eat a peice of and its never a let down. A few basic Ingredients put together to make something so simple yet so delicious. I haven't meT many who Wernt a fan!
Tania R.
I am absolutely guilty for buying the minis with all intensions to only eat one at a time. However they are so good that I end up eating 2 or 3. It is just simple ingredients that it has (chocolate, caramel, and wafer) but it is so amazingly delicious.
Patrick M.
Edgewood, NM
I don't know any words other than perfection!!!!
I would eat it every meal if given the chance.
I can say the price could be cheaper but it is perfection. Anywhere you can find candy these sticks of heaven are near by. I would force people to eat these.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
Twix is delicious! I have loved these since I was a kid! Twix minis can be dangerous because you could end up eating the whole bag! They are very affordable. I think you can buy at any grocery store or Target. The caramel, chocolate, cookie combo is just yum!
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
We typically by Twix minis from CVS. They are just about always on sale there. There isn't another candy bar on the market that compares. They are great with ice cream or as dip stix in yogurt. They also work well on top of warm cookies as a nice topping.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part