BY TWIX

Carol L.
Twix was always my favorite candy to get when I went trick or treating when I was younger! I like how it is small and bite sized but enough caramel and chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth. Definitely getting this to pass out to the kids this Halloween!
Vanessa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These tastes good. but i have a limit with these. afterafew of eventhe minis i feel like ive eatten to much sugar and as if not as worth it. if that makes sense. flavor is good for me not great. the crunchy stuff with carmel is not really my cup of tea.
Alix G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands down the best chocolate in the world I love the texture and how it melts in your mouth and the little crunch. I love the tiny ones and especially the hug ones! I would definitely recommend if you’ve never had it before!
Crystal L.
Lafayette, LA
Just as great as the original Twix. But if you are a peanut butter lover you will love this. I love to put it in the fridge and then eat the peanut butter off first and then the cookie bottom. Definitely worth a try!
Chelle I.
Hickory Hills, IL
Very good packaging if you're looking to split (or looking to splurge on that workout, lol). It's very satisfying, without overwhelming your sweet tooth or making your fillings ache. it's normally priced as far as candy bars go. Would definitely recommend!
Angelly H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix is one of my favorite candy bars to eat . They taste so good it's hard not to have a bite . Though they do come with two you always end up wanting more. Overall it isn't too sweet so I think it's great for people that don't want something too sweet.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
These
Are awesome! There's 2 so it's even better. It a mix of chocolate and caramel and crispy wafers. I love these things. It's affordable and you can find it anywhere. It's worth buying when you have a sweet tooth.
Maria De Jesus B.
One of many of my favorite chocolate candies out there! Twix has two amazing cookie bars with caramel that is just perfect for your sweet cravings!  The combination of flavors is perfect from the crunch to the caramel! I love to buy the double packs of them to enjoy them all for myself! lol!
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are my favorite Halloween candy! They make the best fun size candies. Don't get me wrong others are good but the ratio of all the ingredients are prefect no matter if it's full size or fun. Mmmm I think I am about to head out to riteaid get some!
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Milk chocolate, nugget, and caramel. The perfect combination in a twin setting. So smooth and addictive. Horrible for you but definitely worth the splurge every once in awhile. I enjoy one of these on occasion when I spot them at checkout. Wonderfully sweet.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part