BY TWIX

Hope J.
Columbus, OH
I love Twix Minis! The size of these is perfect if you want to use a little bit of self-control and spread out the bag, or to enjoy even more than the regular size candy bar all at once. I like the Minis too because the full size ones can get a little crumbly when eating them, but the Minis are a one-bite project and I can avoid crumbs.
Tina K.
I really like this candy bar! It's my favorite cheap chocolate bar! The caramel isn't super sticky where it sticks to your teeth and all the flavors go together so yummy! It's overall a really good cheap chocolate bar!
Ashleigh M.
Portland, OR
What's better than chocolate, smooth caramel and a crispy cookie?? Nothing! This classic candy bar is so delicious with those three ingredients combined. The mini's let you only have a couple.. or a handful leaving the rest as a snack to look forward to later!
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA
When I was like 8 years old this was my favorite chocolate of all times, it was so cruchy and tasty and it was to bars, it qas nice. Now I really like them but not my favorites, but Hell yes I will be buying some if this.
Natalie L.
OH
Twix. Omg they are so delicious! I could eat these all day. I don't eat these often but I wish I did. They are nice value , they are affordable. They usually sell as a $1. And I would repurchase these in a heartbeat!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite candy!!! It's so sweet and can satisfy any craving. I love that you can get them almost and where and they are so cheap. The Carmel is amazing and I will continue to buy this candy anytime of year!!!
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
So so so delicious! Perfect amount of peanut butter. It doesn't mask the Twix flavor which I was afraid was going to happen but it didn't. One of my fav candy bars for sure! I love the original but when I want that peanut butter flavor, this is my go to
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
Who doesn't love twix? Mini twix are just as delicious; however I feel they aren't as good. Why? Because the chocolate to candy ratio is off. They're good for Halloween and most people wouldn't notice but not my favorite.
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
I love these mini candy bars! They are the best, especially for halloween! The are perfect so you don't eat too many. They can be a bit pricey for the content you get. However, they are so great and convenient. I am overall satisfied with this product.
genesis a.
South Kensington , London
Twix are a classic. And the mini's are great for portion control. I bought this in Target so I got a pretty good deal for it. I honestly don't need to say much about Twix flavor, it's just a classic and so good. Totally repurchase worthy, and simply great.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part