BY TWIX

Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
What is there to say? This is probably one of my all time favorite treats (and I have a big sweet tooth). It's an affordable way to crush those cravings without having to always go out for ice cream or something (although I love doing that as well, guilty).
Paulina F.
San Jose
This is the best chocolate candy bar ever! Overall compared to other candies this isn't over sweet which is really nice. The taste is one of the best things I've ever tasted! I would most definitely recommend to people who love caramel, chocolate, and crunch.
Marina M.
I love the fact that its in a miniature size! Very versatile and it fits every where! I always re buy because its inexpensive plus i eat it at work always. While writing this review I'm craving some twix! I am about to go to the nearest 7-11 and buy more !:)
Mandi A.
Centreville, VA
Twix is one of my favorite candies. I especially like the minis as they are a little guilt free treat. I usually buy these when on sale at a drugstore or supermarket. Pretty affordable. I would repurchase this item for sure. Great treat for adults and kids.
Stephanie K.
Stockton, CA
The mixture of crisp and caramel is by far my favorite combination. I eat these as often as maybe once a month. I'd have to say there isn't much you can compare with these. One of the best flavor of candy bars. Yes definitely will buy as much as I can handle.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
#Twix is one of my #favorite #candy bars. The combination of the #cookie #caramel and #chocolate is perfect. I eat one maybe once a week. I usually buy it at a gas station or drugstore. It's a #cheap candy bar that #satisfying. I highly recommend. #GoGetYouSome
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida
This is the kind I like chocolate , creamy and slightly chewy . The packaging is striking and I like that will not change in a long time . I really like the small version because i can eat all day long little piece of them .i would recommend to friends and others.
Gao H.
Fresno, CA
One of my favorite candy bar growing up as a kid! I love the carmel and the crunch of the cookies! This is amazing mixture of goodies here and if you haven't taken a bite out of it before, you are definitely missing out!
Michael W.
Really? There are people who don't know how delicious these are? They are a tiny bit too sweet, but the interplay of textures is very appealing, and caramel with chocolate is a no-brainer. I prefer these to all of the other chocolate bars that come to mind.
Rajveer K.
Selma, CA
Why not bring in the holiday spirit with your favorite chocolate. These delicious caramel and wafer sticks covered in creamy chocolate are worth the purchase. For me, these are personally very good snacks that I can easily take to school and eat them in the library while I am studying or in class. I would recommend these cute Santa shaped Twix's to everyone.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part