BY TWIX

Tina K.
I really like this candy bar! It's my favorite cheap chocolate bar! The caramel isn't super sticky where it sticks to your teeth and all the flavors go together so yummy! It's overall a really good cheap chocolate bar!
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
These are great for packing in lunches, and are much in demand by the hordes of kids that trick or treat in our area. We buy literally hundreds of them starting a couple weeks in advance of Halloween to make sure we have enough candy to last more than an hour.
Angel W.
Twix is like bomb and its like its competing for my heart like first it's Butterfingers then it's Twix and then it is something else but Twix are like the same price as butterfingers. Twix are probably more crunchy tho
Jen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are my favorite candy bars of all times. The combo of the cookie and the caramel and the chocolate is just in the perfect proportions. The cookie adds a great crunch and doesn't make the candy bar seem like a candy bar.
Mandi A.
Centreville, VA
Twix is one of my favorite candies. I especially like the minis as they are a little guilt free treat. I usually buy these when on sale at a drugstore or supermarket. Pretty affordable. I would repurchase this item for sure. Great treat for adults and kids.
Casey S.
I've liked these since I was a kid and minis are even better. My daughter has taken after me as this is a favorite of hers too. Honestly since the minis have come out I never buy regulars anymore. I just prefer the itty births and guess I don't feel as guilty!
Gao H.
Fresno, CA
One of my favorite candy bar growing up as a kid! I love the carmel and the crunch of the cookies! This is amazing mixture of goodies here and if you haven't taken a bite out of it before, you are definitely missing out!
Jasmina H.
Loganville, GA
I have to limit myself to how much Twix Minis I can eat because if I do not then I will eat the whole bag. I love the chocolate that I experience when I first bite into the candy bar then the crunch comes next. It is definitely one of my favorite candy bars.
Paulina F.
San Jose
This is the best chocolate candy bar ever! Overall compared to other candies this isn't over sweet which is really nice. The taste is one of the best things I've ever tasted! I would most definitely recommend to people who love caramel, chocolate, and crunch.
Elizabeth S.
Columbia, MO
next to snickers, twix are my favorite candy. I love the caramel chocolate cookie combo, however i love peanuts and there are none here. I buy this candy usually at a gas station for a quick treat. Its really delicious and i would of course purchase it again.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part