BY TWIX

Jasmina H.
Loganville, GA
I have to limit myself to how much Twix Minis I can eat because if I do not then I will eat the whole bag. I love the chocolate that I experience when I first bite into the candy bar then the crunch comes next. It is definitely one of my favorite candy bars.
Michael W.
Really? There are people who don't know how delicious these are? They are a tiny bit too sweet, but the interplay of textures is very appealing, and caramel with chocolate is a no-brainer. I prefer these to all of the other chocolate bars that come to mind.
Megan C.
Twix are really good, man. I love the cookie part, even though I ignored it for years. The caramel is delcious, and works perfectly with the other components. Can't say much for their "Right Twix v. Left Twix" campaign, however.
Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
What is there to say? This is probably one of my all time favorite treats (and I have a big sweet tooth). It's an affordable way to crush those cravings without having to always go out for ice cream or something (although I love doing that as well, guilty).
Candice W.
Wendell, NC
The best of both worlds- cookies and chocolate! I bought a pack of these during War-mart's 2 for $5 Halloween promotion and it wasn't long before the whole bag was polished off. Mars really nailed the caramel consistency in the twix bars and the crunch of the cookie contrasts that smoothness perfectly.
lily a.
Taste great and are wrapped i t tastes so good I would recommend it it tastes good easy to carry around cheap not pricey a good value in my opion if you like candy than eat this for sure also the carmel is great and yes I would buy this again it tastes great
Karissa R.
I don't think you can ever go wrong with Twix. The only downside is there are only two bars in a pack and I generally feel like I want more than that. They are definitely a classic candy bar and are always a good choice.
Jaimee M.
Henrico, VA
The best candy bar out there! I eat the chocolate part first and then the cookie. These are the best large size bar and fun size out there. It's absolutely delish. I eat probably one a month though I probably shouldn't! I would try this over any bar out there!
Jillian G.
Twix are such a Halloween classic and I can't help but purchase a bag of the fun size Halloween twix when they come out! They're such a great combination of chocolate and caramel and I love the crunch factor as well! They're definitely my favorite chocolate!
Michelle M.
Hood River, OR
My second favorite candy in the world. They are so so so good. But I hate how they get stuck on your teeth but other than that they are enjoyable. They have a good price so you can afford them. I would definitely buy there and recommend them to other people.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part