BY TWIX

Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
Gosh I love Twix. They are hands down my go to candy bar when I need a sweet fix. The crunch is to die for and the chocolate is delicious. I remember back in the day Twix made a cookies and cream Twix that I still dream about!
Brooke K.
These genuinely made my dreams come true when they appeared on the rack for the first time! I eat these whenever I go to the movies, the were affordable in my opinion especially since we never bought them at the movies! All my friends love these as much as I do!
Amanda C.
Farmington, AR
I love anything twix! It's the perfect combination of crunchy, soft, sweet! I like the regular twix just becuase it regulates how much I eat. :o The minis I can eat the whole bag, 1000 calories later. I will continue to purchase this product. Definitely worth it!
Elizabeth C.
I'm not a big candy person, but Twix is one of my absolute favorite candies. I love the caramel, cookie, and chocolate combination. Twix are amazing. These are my go-to having a bad day kind of treat. I will always grab a Twix when looking for a candy bar to eat.
Kayla C.
Provo, UT
Twix is probably one of my favorite candy bars! I love a little crunch in my food, so I love the crunchy, yet smooth caramel taste you get when eating one of these. It also is a fun food to add to popcorn or ice cream.
Tina K.
I really like this candy bar! It's my favorite cheap chocolate bar! The caramel isn't super sticky where it sticks to your teeth and all the flavors go together so yummy! It's overall a really good cheap chocolate bar!
Rajveer K.
Selma, CA
Why not bring in the holiday spirit with your favorite chocolate. These delicious caramel and wafer sticks covered in creamy chocolate are worth the purchase. For me, these are personally very good snacks that I can easily take to school and eat them in the library while I am studying or in class. I would recommend these cute Santa shaped Twix's to everyone.
Lydia H.
Evanston, IL
By far favorite candy. It's such a good mix of cookie and caramel and you can buy them almost anywhere!!! They're so so so yummy and you can get them at like any store ever. They taste amazing and they're just so good and I would recommend to everyone I know.
Candice W.
Wendell, NC
The best of both worlds- cookies and chocolate! I bought a pack of these during War-mart's 2 for $5 Halloween promotion and it wasn't long before the whole bag was polished off. Mars really nailed the caramel consistency in the twix bars and the crunch of the cookie contrasts that smoothness perfectly.
Ashleigh M.
Portland, OR
What's better than chocolate, smooth caramel and a crispy cookie?? Nothing! This classic candy bar is so delicious with those three ingredients combined. The mini's let you only have a couple.. or a handful leaving the rest as a snack to look forward to later!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part