BY TWIX

Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
Gosh I love Twix. They are hands down my go to candy bar when I need a sweet fix. The crunch is to die for and the chocolate is delicious. I remember back in the day Twix made a cookies and cream Twix that I still dream about!
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are literally my favorite candy ever, EVER. I freeze these in the freezer for at least two hours before I want to eat them and I also store them in the freezer. I learned this from my hometown skating rink that offers all their candy bars normal or frozen.
Brooke K.
These genuinely made my dreams come true when they appeared on the rack for the first time! I eat these whenever I go to the movies, the were affordable in my opinion especially since we never bought them at the movies! All my friends love these as much as I do!
Madelynn W.
Sherwood, AR
Twix are so Freakin good! I love to eat some layer by layer or with all of the layers in tact. Either way, the twix are sugar addicts dream. I highly recommend these small moments of nostalgic goodness to everyone. It just takes one bite to be addicted. Beware!
Elizabeth C.
I'm not a big candy person, but Twix is one of my absolute favorite candies. I love the caramel, cookie, and chocolate combination. Twix are amazing. These are my go-to having a bad day kind of treat. I will always grab a Twix when looking for a candy bar to eat.
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Twix are easily one of my all time favorite candies. I love them so much and the caramel and chocolate together is delicious. I can never pass up on a Twix. The minis are better for portion control but it is easy to get carried away on the the little pieces! LOVE
Amanda C.
Farmington, AR
I love anything twix! It's the perfect combination of crunchy, soft, sweet! I like the regular twix just becuase it regulates how much I eat. :o The minis I can eat the whole bag, 1000 calories later. I will continue to purchase this product. Definitely worth it!
Kirsten S.
Rolette, ND
I am a sucker for Twix. They are my go-to, and as a person who doesn't generally like sweets, I consume way too many. As they are decently priced and readily available at most grocers or convenience store, they find their way into my purse quite often. Love Twix!
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL
This is literally my favorite candy ever! So obsessed. perfect caramel to chocolate ratio. Try the frozen twix ice cream bars as well. you can buy them at wall greens. put them in the fridge too for a cold treat in the summer!
Annika V.
Dana Point, CA
Love love love Twix bars. My favorite candy since I was a kid. Normally I don't like milk chocolate, and prefer dark chocolate, but it is perfect with the caramel inside. Easy to find at stores everywhere, and incredible cheap, obviously. I eat these all the time
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part