BY TWIX

Megan G.
Webster, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate creamy crunchy goodness, the cookie inside these are like no other the chocolate with the caramel with the Cookie is a masterpiece, I wish it had more than two in a pack but it's totally worth it cuz twix is so good
Paige C.
Lincoln, AL
I have a niche for peanut butter and chocolate! When I found these Twix Peanut Butter Bars at a local grocery store, I had to have them! I even got it for under $1!!! I love it wayyyy more than the original Twix!! I will be back at the store tomorrow getting more!!
heather b.
Seriously..who doesn't love Carmel and cookie dipped in chocolate..yummy😋! for some reason the cost of candy bars has gone up..but you can find them on sale almost anywhere...I don't eat too much chocolate (even though I would love too) but this is my go to candy bar!!
Abby N.
Greenwood, SC
This is my all-time favorite candy bar! Perfect mix of chocolate, cookie and caramel. The peanut butter ones are really good too. They are good all gooey and melts, or frozen and crunchy! I gotta go now, just thinking about them makes me want to go to the store!!
Tara B.
Mesa, AZ
The Twix bars were already in my top 3 favorite candy bars and those who know me are well aware of my love for peanut butter so to me it seemed like a perfect combo but I must admit that I was a little let down. The peanut butter took away from the gooey caramel and I think I'll leave the peanut butter in my peanut butter cups. Still chocolate though so it gets a 3
Oceann S.
Sylva, NC
The caramel, the chocolate,the crunch, and did I mention the caramel?? This is absolutely my FAVORITE candy. I don't eat this nearly as much as I did as a kid, but it's still my favorite guilty pleasure around Halloween :)
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
Gosh I love Twix. They are hands down my go to candy bar when I need a sweet fix. The crunch is to die for and the chocolate is delicious. I remember back in the day Twix made a cookies and cream Twix that I still dream about!
Kelly B.
Bellville, OH
My husband and children love Twix. I use the minis to control how much they are consuming, but still allowing the sweet treat they crave. These are perfectly sized for just that.
Joslyn T.
Such a good fresh flavor, just enough caramel to make it taste like a fresh twix bar. I eat it once in a while when I want a good pick me up. It is a great value. Each portioned piece is delicious. I purchased this from my local grocery store. I completely recommend!!
Ramona C.
I love freezing these candies and eating them frozen. They're great to add to ice cream too. I prefer the mini size since they're so addicting I can try to keep to portion sizes. I recommend to everyone to buy - cause I'm not sharing mine! 😉
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part