BY TWIX

Megan G.
Webster, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate creamy crunchy goodness, the cookie inside these are like no other the chocolate with the caramel with the Cookie is a masterpiece, I wish it had more than two in a pack but it's totally worth it cuz twix is so good
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Not as good as the original caramel cookie twix but if you like peanut butter and prefer it over caramel then these will probably be one of your favorites. Not as sweet as the peanut butter in the Reeses peanut butter cups though
Paige C.
Lincoln, AL
I have a niche for peanut butter and chocolate! When I found these Twix Peanut Butter Bars at a local grocery store, I had to have them! I even got it for under $1!!! I love it wayyyy more than the original Twix!! I will be back at the store tomorrow getting more!!
Stacy G.
Van Buren, AR
If you ask me what candy I take from Halloween hauls as "Mom's candy tax"' Twix is my answer. Seriously, I love Twix so much that my sweet boys pick them out and and save them for me every year. It's the first bar I grab in the checkout line if I need a quick chocolate fix....and come on, you know we all need it after the battle of the grocery aisles. Twix for the win!
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
I have to honestly say that Twix is my favorite chocolate bar in the world. The crunchiness has no comparison and the chocolate + caramel is heavenly delicious. Super cheap for the quality of the product. Recommend it 10000000%
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Twix is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE chocolate candy!! I love the minis because they give me the perfect amount of yummy goodness without all of the calories. I purchase a bag around Halloween and Easter so that I am not tempted to over indulge in what my children bring home.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
I love Twix candy bars I love getting these as a little pick me up from the vending machine at work they're just perfect for a little snack chocolate caramel and a little bit of cookie crunch amazing. One of my favorite candy bars.
Hillary S.
I love to keep these Twix minis on hand for little snacks here and there when I need a little bit of chocolate. They are small and easy to carry. I also really like how they are individually wrapped which makes it easier to carry them places. They stay fresh forever!
Cheyenne L.
If you are a Twix lover like myself, these are great for on the the go. I love to grab these while doing my errands at Target and Walmart. The size of these are just the right size- more than a bite size but not too big. I would recommend these to all chocolate lovers.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
Love these they are super delicious very affordable and easy to find anywhere. I enjoy eating this the flavor is great and no after tadte like with others. My family also enjoys these as welll. I definitely recommend them to everyone great for goody bags at any event!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part